need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Georgina, you can do it, we all believe in you :) I've been a bit absent the last couple of days but I will be here to help you and support you when you need it :) x x

Thank u hun r u ok x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just a bit rubbish today. TOTM is getting the better of me, feel sick and shaky and in a lot of pain. I will be okay though :) x x

Just a bit rubbish today. TOTM is getting the better of me, feel sick and shaky and in a lot of pain. I will be okay though :) x x

Sorry to hear that hun just read ur post try ur best to take it easy and relax will pray it eases for u x

Iv got 1 point left so gona have a hot chocolate wish i had some bananas really feel like snackin hopefully will get a good sleep was still awake at 4 this morn feel so peckish :screwy::banghead:

Just stick with us like the others said and move on to next Tuesday hunni xx

Thats what am gona do hun egg whites are my new find iv just had 3 egg whites tomatoes and mushroom am i right u had a sts am terrible with memory loss x

Ol naughty i know am gona have a dime so wil have 45 weeklys left

Tuesday 49weeklyls
Did go over a lot but i slways do after weigh im i kmow i dindmt go class so starting fresh tomorrow

B 2 sachets of porrige 6

D toast with egg whites tomatoes 1 tbsp low fat butter 5

T 2 burgers on 2 warby thins ketchup 14

S half a bag if chocolate marsh mallows havnt a clue packet crisps

Last edited:
Bath and bed hope its nothin like last night 4 o clock i fell asleep need to go and get my new tabs and that dime was so worth it :D

Bath and bed hope its nothin like last night 4 o clock i fell asleep need to go and get my new tabs and that dime was so worth it :D Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hope you have a good sleep. Dimes I need to get them I love them!

12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone

Hope you have a good sleep. Dimes I need to get them I love them!

12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone

Thanks hun i know there so nice and most defanatly worth the points did u have ur fruit x

Tuesday popped on scales and iv lost a pound from yesterday there defo wrong so i am goin from todays weight 12 7 half havin a ibs flare up i think terrible pains feel like am bloated think am gona go town and iv got my interview tomorrow got loads of things on my head :confused:

Last edited:
Feel better soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun took some tabs bathed dressed and ready to face the day how r u x

Last edited:
Tuesday popped on scales and iv lost a pound from yesterday there defo wrong so i am goin from todays weight 12 7 half havin a ibs flare up i think terrible pains feel like am bloated think am gona go town and iv got my interview tomorrow got loads of things on my head :confused:

Can totally sympathise with this! I had an interview last week and had very bad ibs flare up 2 days b4 it. Its the stress :( hope it passes soon. X

Can totally sympathise with this! I had an interview last week and had very bad ibs flare up 2 days b4 it. Its the stress :( hope it passes soon. X

Its horrible isint it hun iv had a very stressful month weanin myself of anti depressants how r u today x

Just been and got some burgers and warby thins feel like i want loads of meat or to eat everythin in sight startin to panick also about the weight iv put on feelin really anxious

Just resisted to go off the tracks feel proud that i didnt i was gona go to s excersise class only iv got no pumps gutted really in the mood will defo buy some next week feel really anxious like i want to do somethin :confused:

Back