Need some motivation here.

susicab

After resetting my stats for the umpteenth time and coming up with a 2.5lb loss on Friday, and also entering my meals for the weekend into the tracker in advance, why did i go and blow it all yesterday? I went to Sainsburys for some teabags for work and instead of heading straight back to the control room for my low point soup, i ate 2 sausage rolls, 2 cheese n onion sandwiches, 2 grab bags of hula hoops and 2 twix bars!!!

No worries however, ive slapped myself on the wrist, entered EVERYTHING into the tracker and after making some adjustments with food and activity (for the rest of the week mind) i am left with 6 weeklies....

Now all i have to do is make sure i stick to my daily points only and ive got to do this til Thursday evening!! HELP!! LOL!

Well done at getting it all on the tracker, at least you haven't ignored it!

Can I just ask what the reason for the binge was? Do you deprive yourself of things through out the day? This is the first diet where i have not changed my lifestyle, just eaten less and I dont feel that I cannot have anything so it has cut out the binges (and meltdowns!) that have occurred quite regularly on other diets

I think the bingeing is down to boredom, and of course, liking things i shouldnt have. I suppose yesterday, my brain was telling me that a cup a soup wouldnt sustain me from 11am - 6pm when i had my dinner so thought maybe i should just buy a few things extra to keep me going. Im even standing in the queue thinking "put it back, you dont really want it" but alas, it still ends up in my mouth :)

At least today i have my sensible head back on, lol!

It's too late to worry about it now. However you could be thinking strategies for the next Saturday trip to Sainsburys... If you don't mind taking my advice, can i suggest you plan to have more for your lunch that a cup a soup? Maybe take a big flask of 'free' soup? Plenty of interesting fruit with a low fat yoghurt? I always think fruit with yoghurt on can be a lovely treat.... Not sure when your week starts but can you get some exercise in between now and weigh in to claw some 'play about' points in xx

Hi cosmic star, I am on 30pp. As for the soup, I usually find it fills me up cos its so hot when i make it it takes me ages to drink it (however, not this time). Oh well, ive learnt my lesson (she says...) ive just sat down and worked out all my meals for the next two days and there's not a soup in sight!

For tomorrows menu I have: a yogurt drink, 2 slices ww toast, a steak n cheese subway with light mayo and a tesco value corned beef hash with baked beans

And on Tuesday i have: 2 slices ww toast, yogurt drink (i dont like cereal), a mcdonalds cheeseburger and quorn sausages with mash and beans and a shape delight yogurt for afters.

On a more positive note, my friend has just text to say shes booked me a ticket for Sally Morgan on 7th May, it will be good to get out for once (shiftwork plays havoc with my social life), and it gives me another goal to aim for with my weightloss.

Blimey, im impressed a cup a soup fills you up for that long! I'm normally hungry after an couple of hours regardless what i eat lol

good on you for getting planning, i find it really helps me but there are days where i just cannot be bothered, and it really does make a difference!

every day is a new day, just draw a line under it and move on mentally, one day's overeating can't ruin a whole week, so chin up and get back to being good hun:)

Back