Need some support this morning..

Day 3 and feeling happy :) had a sneaky weigh and I'm 11st 10lbs so 9lbs down since Thursday, it's probably just water weight but it's keeping me going :)

Just having a morning coffee & then my first shake around 10am.. Hope everyone else is doing well! :) x

laurenmay said:
God you're strong! :O the thought of having nothing but CD products for 4 weeks plus is daunting I must admit, surely it must get SO boring? But I bet the weight loss spurs you on & then you don't want anything but them? At least I'm hoping that's the case anyway lol, & trying to take it day by day & hopefully it'll get easier! xx

I have had nothing but CD products for last 31 days 32 today and its brilliant I'm no longer hungry and 21lbs in 4 weeks is so worth it when I look at what I did in 4 months on sw

harassed_mother said:
I have had nothing but CD products for last 31 days 32 today and its brilliant I'm no longer hungry and 21lbs in 4 weeks is so worth it when I look at what I did in 4 months on sw

You're another strong one! :O I keep looking at the OH's chocolate bars laying about the house & the temptation to eat them is huge!!! But my tummy is bigger, so determined to find strength and stick to this... Taking it a day at a time so it doesn't seem so strenuous. Are you on SS or SS+? Congrats on your weight loss :D

I hope I can be good for that long, day two and I'd kill for my Sunday roast, looks like the dog will get mine x

I could eat my body weight in food today if I had the choice! My OH is telling me to & saying I can always get back to CD tomorrow.. But it's not worth it. I need to break the habit of eating junk food, plus even if I still lose with having a day off I'll be wondering "how much would I have lost if I hadn't of caved in?"... We can do this! :)

Exactly :) I've heard a few people on the forums say "the food will still be there at the end of the diet.." and it's true! When I get down to goal I'm gonna have a day off as a treat reward & then get straight back to it :) x

Yer me too, I'm gonna stick to it for a month info can then have a day off. I just hope I'm a fast looser because I've never stuck to a diet in my life! I only have 2 stone to loose and I am determined this time so fingers crossed! X

laurenmay said:
I could eat my body weight in food today if I had the choice! My OH is telling me to & saying I can always get back to CD tomorrow.. But it's not worth it. I need to break the habit of eating junk food, plus even if I still lose with having a day off I'll be wondering "how much would I have lost if I hadn't of caved in?"... We can do this! :)

Tell your other half its comments like that that got u where u r in the first place lol I am doing as but because my bmi was 45.1I have to have 4 shakes a day and a pint of skimmed milk I'm down to 41.6 bmi now and when I'm on 40 can go down to 3 shakes a day . Look at it this way if u give up u have wastes all that money for nothing and then have to start again and get into ketosis again and feel like crap u need to get your head in it. I have a fat photo of me on my fridge and I am determined to put a new one on there of me in summer looking slimmer than I have been in.last 15 years a few months on this diet is worth it to get your happiness back and be able to feel comfortable with yourself again xx don't give up u have done well so far

harassed_mother said:
Tell your other half its comments like that that got u where u r in the first place lol I am doing as but because my bmi was 45.1I have to have 4 shakes a day and a pint of skimmed milk I'm down to 41.6 bmi now and when I'm on 40 can go down to 3 shakes a day . Look at it this way if u give up u have wastes all that money for nothing and then have to start again and get into ketosis again and feel like crap u need to get your head in it. I have a fat photo of me on my fridge and I am determined to put a new one on there of me in summer looking slimmer than I have been in.last 15 years a few months on this diet is worth it to get your happiness back and be able to feel comfortable with yourself again xx don't give up u have done well so far

That's true :) I won't give up! Watching the biggest loser USA now and it's motivating me to keep going.. If they can do it then so can I! xx

kristin said:
Yer me too, I'm gonna stick to it for a month info can then have a day off. I just hope I'm a fast looser because I've never stuck to a diet in my life! I only have 2 stone to loose and I am determined this time so fingers crossed! X

I wish it was easy to have a day off a week on this diet, that's what I always did when I calorie counted & I always lost but this diet is in such a league of its own that I don't think I'm able to do that now! x

laurenmay said:
I wish it was easy to have a day off a week on this diet, that's what I always did when I calorie counted & I always lost but this diet is in such a league of its own that I don't think I'm able to do that now! x

Yes but if that diet truly worked u Wudnt be doing this one now it will be worth it wait till u see your first WI result x

laurenmay said:

Hey Hun how are u getting on? I was thinking the same thing to have a day off but really no point as I think you'll get used to it by week 3. If others can do it then so can we. X

Newtocd said:
Hey Hun how are u getting on? I was thinking the same thing to have a day off but really no point as I think you'll get used to it by week 3. If others can do it then so can we. X

Hello :) I'm getting on okay now, but I did have a blip and had Sunday off, so I should be on day 5 now but I'm technically on day 2.. Had a sneaky weigh this morning & I'm 7lbs lighter than I was at my first weigh, so hoping if I'm super duper strict till Thursday then I'll still have a substantial loss even with the day off of naughties on Sunday! How are you getting on? Have you been following CD for long...? I know, some people on here are bloody gods for being able to stick to it so religiously for so long!! Whereas I feel like I may need to entitle myself an evening off every fortnight just to give me something to look forward to & keep me on track! x

Thanks :) have a good day & I'll be on tonight to bore you with my complaints no doubt! Lol x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Back