Need some support

charlie's~mummy

Gold Member
It's all not been around for a little while jumped off the wagon for a night out and struggled to get back on then mil passed away and havnt bothered since so today was day one I've has 3 shakes and a mattersons sausage because I was so hungry so plan for the first couple of days have a lil chicken/turkey to tide me over just thinkin about a bowl of cornflakes but know its just habit I don't really want them just wanted a lil bit of support after all if I'm busy on here I'm not thinkin about food lol hope your all doin good xxx

Well done getting back on the wagon. It is so hard getting focused after you've been eating other foods. Try and be really strict with yourself for the first week (other than the meat that you've got planned) to make sure you really do get onto packs again. (I've been messing about with it for months now, and it's really not the sort of diet to do that with.)

Good to see you back hun, you can do it! I am finding that it is getting harder and harder as the weeks go on - think it is boredom more than anything! I have the odd bit of cheese and an extra shake if I need it - it seems to help get me through the bad days ;)

Thanks girls it's good to be back I'm back for 2 weeks then I'm having a Xmas night out and staying off plan till 2nd jan then back to kick some Exante butt lol xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks girls it's good to be back I'm back for 2 weeks then I'm having a Xmas night out and staying off plan till 2nd jan then back to kick some Exante butt lol xxx

Nice to have you back :) hope it's a good 2 weeks

Hey, nice to meet you - I'm back on Exante after over a year, so probs haven't spoken before.

Good luck with your restart. There aren't that many of us online at the moment - the site is going through a definite Christmas lull. We hardcore December bunch are still here though, so do stay in touch and let's support each other :)

Spotty xx

Welcome back back on the wagon, Kel. I agree, it is quiet, but I'm still here :D I'm carrying on with Exante TS until my works Christmas party on the 16th and I have my dress hanging up to remind me that if I slip, I wont get into it! I'm having the 16th and 17th off, back on TS til family arrive for Christmas, off plan then until they go home then back on plan til New Years Eve and New Years Day, then its all back to TS for a week or 2. After that, I should be at target and will need food so it'll be back to Slimming World to maintain.
Good luck to all us dedicated December bunch...its hard this month with so much temptation in the way.

Back