Need some WW recipe inspiration?

coffeelover

Gold Member
Just stumbled across this site via the american ww message boards. I've been looking for some inspiration for recipes for next weeks meals.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/

It's not affiliated with ww, but she's got lots of great ideas with an american slant so may get some fresh ideas.

She has recipes by category & also by number of points. The new pp system will have points+ in the nutritional information, but she lists all the info you need for entering into the tracker if they are the old system.

Happy cooking.

Just had a look at this and your right there are some great ideas on there!
Thanks for putting this on here :D

Wow. this site is amazing. Ive alreay found 7 recipes i want to try and i just had to stop looking-wring time of night to be looking at recipes. Thanks coffeelover... Great find.... :)

wow! this is a really good website! thank you!

Guys please be careful with american ww sites,

I checked with my leader and they call it points plus its a totally different plan so points are different

Xx

I have checked some of the recipes and they come out the same with my pro points calculator but each recipe has the nutrtional info so you can check anyway - A good site thanks!

I read the info on the points plus programme and it says it is calculated the same way that pro points is so I don't see the difference. If they use the same things to calculate pro, fat, fibre and carbs then the points must be the same

Many, many thanks. This is just what I am looking for to widen my store of recipes.

Back