Need support

honeypop

Gold Member
I've had A bad weekend. I've left my partner and basically homeless with my 11 month old daughter. It's caused me to fall off the wagon and eat and drink all weekend. My new supply arrived today but I'm finding it hard not comfort eating ugh I need some one to force these shakes down my throat

I've had A bad weekend. I've left my partner and basically homeless with my 11 month old daughter. It's caused me to fall off the wagon and eat and drink all weekend. My new supply arrived today but I'm finding it hard not comfort eating ugh I need some one to force these shakes down my throat

First of all (((Hugs))) You are stronger than you think!

I am a comfort eater, but I have never been in a situation similar to yours so I can't imagine how you must be feeling. The only advice I can give you is distraction. Which I know is easier said than done. Just keep thinking about yourself at goal, imagine yourself looking in the mirror and being happy with what you see.

You are going through a really negative time but just think that one day this will turn positive and you will have a completely new life, new home, new body!

Good luck with everything, hope all works out xx

(((hugs))) I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time. It's hard to stay focussed when there is something going on in your personal life. As BigLisa said try to take it one day at a time and keep your goal in sight! xx

Thank u all. U did not do good today at all. On too tomorrow

Danii said:
ive struggled today... haribo's got the better of me... :( back on it tomorrow

We can do it

I know it going to be hard for you, i split from my husband when my son was 3mths old but that was 12yrs ago...but you got to stay positive and keep going. if you fall off the diet now and then its understandable in your situation but you got to keep moving forward and find other ways to treat yourself instead of using junk food to comfort you.

Back