need sw buddies apply within!

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Sw buddies wanted to compare losses, gains, recipes and general whinging
Lisa x
Curr weight 14.2
4 stone to lose weigh ins Thursdays
Week 1 Thursday 30th...what will it bring?

Hey Lisa

I would love to buddy up. I've put on a bit of weight and not updated my stats but started again Thursday so second weigh in next week and hoping for a good loss!

How r u finding it?
X

I started a few week ago officially but had some time off due to working and holidays etc and have put weight on so this is me starting properly. I feel that there r so many people throwing me off without meaning to....
How much u wanna lose?

What e they doing to throw u off?

I wonna loose another 4 stone, I lost 6 but put 2 ish back on so that needs to go.

I love this diet though it's so easy to follow but it's the saying no to chocolate that I find difficult.
X

What do u weigh now Sarah?

And how did u lose the 6??

15:8 but I used to weigh in the morning and my new group is in the evening. I've also just had a week in turkey and a weekend at V festival.

I lost the 6 by following SW and I started running too. Do u do any exercise?
X

Er...i have a treadmill lol. Need to sweep off the dust now!!
My partner brings me takeaways quite often. Bad man!!!

U should try training for something it gives u something to work towards. I did the Bristol 10k last year, felt so good :)

U can still have takeaways just got to make good choices. I love chicken dhansak

X

Is that a hot curry?? So were both Thursday evening. Is that ur first weigh in? What u hoping for?

It can b but usually u can ask them to make it the way u like it. I love it really hot.

I'm hoping for 2 stone but I think I might b being a bit optimistic. 4lb would b good but 7lb would b great. What r u hoping for?

X

Lol.... 2lb. That's it!

I usually have be looses in the first week and after V and all the drinking I put on 5lbs so that should go really quickly.

Do u live with ur partner? Have u tried explaining u need him to b supportive?

X

We don't live together no.but his attitude is Lisa ur ok with how u r. Or...this isn't fattening is it? Or a treat will do u good. Iv had a word and told him ti behave cos im serious now x do u work??
I want to start exercising but worried i won't lose as much???

I'm sure once he realises u mean it he'll b supportive. I've found that my ex found it hard to understand red, green and ee and really didn't get it. He sounds like he loves u no matter what which then makes it easy to say what the heck. I'm single so I feel I need to loose weight to find my prince charming.

Yeah I work, I'm a teacher so I've just had 5 weeks off, only 1 week to go. What do u do?

X

Im a student nurse. I have 3 children and struggle like mad!! But enjoying my course. Just wanna be confident in my body.
So Di u think exercising will interfere with the weight loss???
We just got engaged but having a few issues at the moment. Im not happy think its down to my weight..its taking over my life!

My sister is a nurse in a and e, she lives it. Couldn't do it myself as I can't stand blood!

Must b busy with 3 children, I am a respite foster carer but haven't got any of my own yet!

When I lost the 6 stone it didn't really affect losses but in April I went to the gym 8 days in a row and did all red days and put on 1/2 lb. I was so annoyed I gave up and then put on 1 1/2 stone. Could kick myself now :(.

Weight does affect a lot of things including being happy with a partner, hope u can work it out :)
X

How much exercising do u think i should do?

Start off slowly and build it up, maybe 30 mind first off and see how it goes. I used couch to 10k app and it was really good, gonna start that again I think
X

Back