need to get back on track! :(

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Not been on minimins in weeeeeeks and just been eating whatever I want!

Very silly since I was only 2 pounds away from target, and now I have a couple extra to lose :(

Kept having every intention of starting back on the SW track but kept getting diverted lol oh and was in Paris for 4 days last week. LOTSSSSSSSS of lovely bread products and food and wine and cocktails lovely lovely!!

Need some help and motivation to stay back on track :) feeling positive so far today and munched my way through almost an entire punnet of cherries :D reduced from 4quid to a pound so taste even better haha!

Hope everyones been well and enjoying the sunshine!

X

Welcome back icklerockchick. No major damage done :D

Welcome back and looks like you've had some fun times. I always find it quite difficult to get back into plan after some time off, but just take it one day at a time. Good Luck!

Aww thanks ladies!

Feeling very positive today :) I forget when I am busy gorging on takeaways and bread that it can actually feel good to do some exercise and eat healthily!

Got lots of lovely fruit to munch through and the sunshine makes it easier to drink more water, oh and freezers stocked with mini twisters for a yummy low syn treat lol!

X

Back