Need to loose baby belly as wedding dress don't fit :(

I can see them Laura wow I can't believe you are 12 stone in the after you look tiny, it's a beautiful pic and your children I presume? They are adorable, what a handsome young man. Congratulations hun, amazing x

Thank you Bex. I've obviously picked a fave pic! Ha ha... I felt great that day. My daughter was bridesmaid and my husband was best man at a wedding and it was so nice to not be feeling so self conscious the whole time. I was about 12st 5lbs in this I think. I'm 5ft 8 so never gonna be a 10 stoner..lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

There's my problem.................I'm 5ft 4. If I was taller I wouldn't be so fat ha ha ha x

There's my problem.................I'm 5ft 4. If I was taller I wouldn't be so fat ha ha ha x

Yes im 5ft 4 aswel so height would make me slimmer... Now where are heels?

Hey hun how's it going on the pills? X

Startes yesterday (fri)
breakfast- yoghurt and strawberries
lunch- jacket pot, beans, bit of cheese and spring onion
dinner- Blt sandwich/ handful of wedges
snacks- Apple, whirly bite

no side effects as of yet :)!

Hi hun what sort of cheese did you have? I haven't found any within the rules and I miss cheese!! Oh and what's a whirly bite? Sounds interesting! X

Hi hun what sort of cheese did you have? I haven't found any within the rules and I miss cheese!! Oh and what's a whirly bite? Sounds interesting! X

Hello :)
A whirly bite is asdas own version of a Milky Way. Has 3.1g of fat (80 cals) in so was a little treat to curb my chocolate craving in the evening.

cheese wise is was cathedral city just normal but that was the only fat in that meal- had 2 teaspoons of it finely grated and had no side effects but don't know whether it's because I've just started the pills so not in my system yet? I ate it then Pudders kindly informed me cheese is a big no no so I did avoid leaving the house yesterday afternoon just incase x

Ooooo sounda good! Is the 3.1% per 100gms? If so I'm all over that! I haven't yet found a choc bar that's under so that would be wonderful!! :)

Ooooo sounda good! Is the 3.1% per 100gms? If so I'm all over that! I haven't yet found a choc bar that's under so that would be wonderful!! :)

Each bar is 3.1g. Says per 100g is 17.9g
these bars are literally bite size. About size of a chicken nugget but it takes the edge of x

of your in need of a chocolate fix- buy choc shot it's £3.60 you find it by hot choc etc.
its liquid chocolate.
Per tablespoon it's 14cals and 0.2g of fat.
per 100g it's only 4.1g.

i have a merangue nest 0.1g of fat with table spoon of choc shot with strawberries. Sweet craving then gone! X

Oooo will definitely be staying away from that one then! Lol . @ nearly 18%...eeek! :) Good luck!

Startes yesterday (fri)
breakfast- yoghurt and strawberries
lunch- jacket pot, beans, bit of cheese and spring onion
dinner- Blt sandwich/ handful of wedges
snacks- Apple, whirly bite

no side effects as of yet :)!

Sounds yummy. I use to still eat cheese when I was on them and was ok for me but butter and fried foods was a no no lol x

I must be a chicken then! I haven't dare go over the 5g per 100 yet. You are very brave lol x

Be careful the 3.1g will be per bar & they're only about 15g a bar so per 100g way out the rules.

I don't want to sound horrible but the idea is you don't eat the things that are above 5g per 100g, sadly as I learned you need to get over the chocolate/cheese/crisps craving xx

Be careful the 3.1g will be per bar & they're only about 15g a bar so per 100g way out the rules.

I don't want to sound horrible but the idea is you don't eat the things that are above 5g per 100g, sadly as I learned you need to get over the chocolate/cheese/crisps craving xx

Ok no one has explained no more than 5g per 100g.

all I was told was was no more than 15g of fat per meal (b/fast,lunch and dinner) and something about no more than 5g of fat per item.

So glad you pointed that out !

Bloody Drs tell you nothing!!! It's not 5g per item it's 5g per 100g & yes that's right no more than 15g per meal. The danger is also that if you discover actually you're one of the few who the tablets don't seen to have horrendous side effects with then you'll eat all the things that we all know we shouldn't. The diet whilst on xen is strict & limited but it gets results x

Nicolac1402 said:
Ok no one has explained no more than 5g per 100g.

all I was told was was no more than 15g of fat per meal (b/fast,lunch and dinner) and something about no more than 5g of fat per item.

So glad you pointed that out !

If you have a read of the patient information leaflet that comes with the tablets, that explains it better than your doctor seems to have done! But yes, the guideline is 5%, so as the others have said, those chocolate bars would be about 18% fat. If you're worried, wear a pad for a couple of days and you should be fine. :) xx

Although a diet where you can still lose weight whilst still eating cheese & choc would totally appeal to me..... shame that's not been found yet though. .:)

Although a diet where you can still lose weight whilst still eating cheese & choc would totally appeal to me..... shame that's not been found yet though. .:) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh honey wouldn't it to all of us ;)

Back