Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

Well done again. 2lbs is great and also you had a nice time, you deserve it! I don't feel any slimmer either, I have to put on my old jeans to realise how much weight I have actually lost. I don't have much money for buying new clothes either which is worrying me a bit as the last few sets of clothes that still fit are getting on the lose side. Luckily my cousin gave me a few pairs of jeans that are too small for her now which are a little bit tight on the stomach for me, I know another 1/2 stone and they should fit comfortably. I know this might sound bad but I have resorted into looking around charity shops and picking up a few bits and pieces when I have a bit of money to spare. I am on a tight budget as well and it's not easy with everything else to think about as well!

Pipaluk said:
Well done again. 2lbs is great and also you had a nice time, you deserve it! I don't feel any slimmer either, I have to put on my old jeans to realise how much weight I have actually lost. I don't have much money for buying new clothes either which is worrying me a bit as the last few sets of clothes that still fit are getting on the lose side. Luckily my cousin gave me a few pairs of jeans that are too small for her now which are a little bit tight on the stomach for me, I know another 1/2 stone and they should fit comfortably. I know this might sound bad but I have resorted into looking around charity shops and picking up a few bits and pieces when I have a bit of money to spare. I am on a tight budget as well and it's not easy with everything else to think about as well!

I love charity shops you can't beat a good bargain xx

me to love charity shops love love them and now im losing weight i might be able to buy some clothes there now wow bargin lol lol

I have have of old clothes I could not throw away. My sister is a size 8/10 and very much into her clothes. She has some beautiful pieces she got from charity shops.

I lost 5.5lbs this week and I have left the 18s! I am very pleased next week a little bit hetic so I do not know how much exercise I will be able to fit in but I will try. Next mini goal is get under 40 BMI and I am close to that! .3 points :)

marie well done love you are doing great

xxchezxx

well done xMariex thats a fab loss, oh and congrats on leaving the 18's! :D

Amazing! Well done :) xx

Worst weigh in ever just over 0.5lb loss but I am having a horrible period. For a few days I was off and not even able to move. I have prescription painkillers from the doctor but that first day they made no difference. So have been very inactive, it has got me down but I know it happens everytime I am on and I suppose a loss is a loss. It is starting to tail off so back to good habits this week. Already done one big session on the crosstrainer.

sorry you are upset at your loss xMariex, just think you have lost an amazing 65.5 lbs so far that is incredible!! don't beat yourself up over it, I know I felt upset over my 1 lb loss last week but as women our body weight fluctuates alot and sometimes we will see more of a loss than other times, trust me you are doing fab, Em xx

Well done for the loss, might be smaller than you wanted but at least its a loss! And kudos for getting on the crosstrainer with the totm pains, I usually die in a heap in my bed and whinge about how much I hate being a girl.... !

hi marie
0.5lbs is still a loss no matter if its a little one the scales are going the right way so do not be hard on yourself and want to give up your doing fab we are all here behind you i know how you feel so will em we only lost 1lb last week but i thought well its going the right way so mush it

good look for next week hun

xxchexx

I lost 3.5lbs this week. I am now officially not morbidly obese. I am also 1lb away from my next mini goal of 5 stone overall weight loss.

xMariex said:
I lost 3.5lbs this week. I am now officially not morbidly obese. I am also 1lb away from my next mini goal of 5 stone overall weight loss.

Wow you are doing amazing!! Keep going girl xx

I really HATE the saying 'morbidly obese' I think it sounds horrible! It's a nice knowing that you are out of that category though, isn't it? Well done on your loss as well :) are you feeling better this week? x

I really HATE the saying 'morbidly obese' I think it sounds horrible! It's a nice knowing that you are out of that category though, isn't it? Well done on your loss as well :) are you feeling better this week? x
I hate that saying too but one of my sisters brings it up rather alot. She is not overweight and I know she was trying to help but being told I am morbidly obese 24/7 is not nice. So next time she says it I am going to say "Actually I am no longer that" might miss out that is only just .3 off it though lol. My family and friends do not know my true weight so its been nice to share it with people who are not just healthcare professionals.
Feeling much better this week thanks, probably helps its not TOTM, which I think like alot of ladies I get a down around then. With the depression it can change quickly but I do think eating better and doing some exercise really does help my general mood.

well done xMariex, you are doing so well hun, I'm mega pleased for you, what a great loss, :D oh and like pipaluk and you I hate the term morbidly obese, sounds horrible but at least now you don't have to be classed as such, I can't wait until I can say I am no longer in that category! Em xx

hi pipaluck marie em

i to hate that word it makes me feel like something someone as walked in it really does our nurse and drs when i have to go are lovely they try not to use it unless they have to and thats to scare you to do something but oh my 2 stick thin people well sort of friends who i see later on a thursday night after my reshape meeting cannot stop saying the horrid word i mean why keep saying morbidly obese to someone who knows for crying out loud i just keep saying to them hey i can slim and i am wot can you two do cause watch out mrs stud muffin is on her way lolol

i now take them with a pinch of salt someone who bring others down be on a forum or a friend or whatever they have the problem not us and just take it out of us they need the help the poor sods not us
xxchezxx

Last edited:
Back