Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

Keep going! You are doing so well. It really is inspiring to see how well others are doing. STS is perfectly acceptable, especially with everything you have going on x

I have been away a couple of weeks as I have been in the hospital and pretty ill. So I have not lost anything but at least I have not gained. Lets hope the next weigh in is good :)

Hi Marie.

After you lovely post on my thread i came looking for you and have read all through your diary.

You've done so well, it's really inspiring. I'm 9 weeks in and have only lost two stone, but i really hope i can stay as motivated as you and lose as well as you. Xx

Hi Marie.

After you lovely post on my thread i came looking for you and have read all through your diary.

You've done so well, it's really inspiring. I'm 9 weeks in and have only lost two stone, but i really hope i can stay as motivated as you and lose as well as you. Xx
That is brilliant nearly a stone a month! My take on it as long as you are not gaining its not a bad thing. But are doing amazing, I think this place is great for keeping us all motivated on our journeys.

Had my weigh in earlier and I have lost 3lbs so thats good. Dead on 16 so I should be leaving them next week :)

Just read your diary and just wanted to say I think your progress has been fabulous. I hope you feel the same about it - even with the odd sts, 6 1/2 stone is a great acheivement. Well done you (cos I think we can forgot to give ourselves a round of applause sometimes but are quick enough to beat ourselves up) :553: :happy096:

Hi just wanted to leave a wee comment. I weighed 22st 12lb 4 weeks ago. I'm now 22st 1lb and I've found reading your journey so far to be really inspirational. Well done on how far you've come! X

Thanks ladies. Largerthanmost thanks for the boost your timing was really good as I was feeling a bit low. Bella you have done really well in your first few weeks which in my view is the hardest part and I see you were slimmer of the week brilliant :)
My weigh in was a bit earlier today as I am busy later on and I lost 3.5lbs so I was dead on 16 last week so I have definatly left them now. Nearly got my BMI under 35 which is nice. Next target 15 1/2 stone.

Had my weigh in another 2.5lbs off. Getting close to 7stone overall weight loss which is nice.
Congrats - you're really rocking this diet thing ! I need some of what your having (or what your not perhaps) - keep resolving and then doing something stupid ..... so it's a cup of tea and off to bed before midnight for me. No late night nom noms ....

Thanks ladies. It seems we are all doing well :) Is it me or is this part of the forum get alot quieter over the last couple of weeks hardly anyone updating their stats or posting. Missing a few of the regular faces :(

xMariex said:
Thanks ladies. It seems we are all doing well :) Is it me or is this part of the forum get alot quieter over the last couple of weeks hardly anyone updating their stats or posting. Missing a few of the regular faces :(

I'm still here plodding along.
Have noticed less people here since I've been posting compared to when i lurked (I'm hoping the two things aren't related. Lol)
Although i have always thought the Wemitts was in a weird place as its a subsection off slimming clubs main forum.

I'm still here too, lol. I have told a few people about this forum, when I see they've got a lot to lose, but I don't know if they ever check it out! Well done, Marie - I'm a few pounds off a seven stone loss now, too; feels fab, doesn't it?! xx

Hi Marie
I'm a veteran wemitt having joined when it came into being in 2006. At that time I had started the Cambridge diet (or the Cambridge weight plan as it's now known) and lost 10st going from over 22st down to 12st. After a series of truly catastrophic events in 2007, I regained 5st of it but stopped there for the next 4 years ... I'm now here to lose it plus another stone (hopefully!)

You have done amazingly well and I applaud you. People who don't have loads to lose don't quite understand how hard it is to sustain the huge effort for months or years. But here in the Wemitts, we all do which is why we can post anything and know that others will know exactly how we feel.

Keep up the fantastic work - you've inspired me x

Hi guys been on holiday and came back day of weigh in small loss -2.5lbs which means I have lost 7 stone overall, got my BMI under 35 and am .5lbs away from joining the century club. So hit a few targets at once. Hopefully I will have the century club badge to add soon :)

Umm wow! Your story really is so inspirational, the fact that you've lost 7 stone since March this year is jsut incredible- well done you! Also a 2.5 lb weight loss, isn't small - that's very impressive AND you've been on holiday. Reading this has made me more determined to get back on the wagon. Weight loss a-go-go!

So yesterday I well and truly fell off the wagon. I had some upsetting stuff so I drank alot of sugary mixed vodka stuff, ate more than I have in a year of chocolate, crisps (we are talking way more than 1 packet here) basically anything I could get my hands on. I have to be strict with my thyroid cancer stuff and PCOS this will mean a definate gain as I am still on steriods from my chest infection. I can not believe I let something upset me so much and as a result ate so much. :( How could I?

xMariex said:
So yesterday I well and truly fell off the wagon. I had some upsetting stuff so I drank alot of sugary mixed vodka stuff, ate more than I have in a year of chocolate, crisps (we are talking way more than 1 packet here) basically anything I could get my hands on. I have to be strict with my thyroid cancer stuff and PCOS this will mean a definate gain as I am still on steriods from my chest infection. I can not believe I let something upset me so much and as a result ate so much. :( How could I?

Sorry you had a bad day Marie
I guess it shows despite coping with our food demons they will still be there lurking.

You're strong and you've done so well I'm sure you'll step back on the wagon and kick arse the rest off the week.

Back