need to lose 3 stones..

heya ladies im also on day 6 and am feeling like S*** today!! have been in bed most of the day, feeling slightly better now. i startedcambridge in september and did it for 3 weeks with cheatring and managed to lose a stone but put 4lbs back on over christmas. i am now 14stone and am aiming to lose 4 o be 10s. have stuck to it 100% for the past three days - weaned myself by eating v.smnall amounts in the first four, im now in ketosis, feeling awful so hopefully tomorow ill feel better, u all seem to be doing great maybe coz weve all started at the same time and need to lose similar weights we should follow each others progress? hope ur all doing ok and yes the whole world especially the weekends seem to revolve around food!! xXx

Hiya Miss P and Needtolose4stones..
Yeah Ladies we def can post here and keep an eye on each other... I am on second day of my TOTM and killing me to say the least. But I am sticking to the diet.. so Day 7 for me successfully done, few hours to go and I,ll have my last pack and get ready for work tomorrow..
I think we can really encourage each other.
Miss P dont worry about no loss, let your body adjust to it. I dont weigh myself at all... You need to keep ur eye on the ball. Logically, we are having only 500 odd cals and all protien so our body IS losing fat, forget what scales are saying. I can feel the difference already but not having a WI untill next monday so I am relaxed.
Just keep going and dont let one or two pound count bother you too much..
Onwards and Upwards ladies..xxx

hi Guys,
Looks like there is a team of use who are on a similar CD start time, great to have some motivation!

Well day 8 the weight has finally come off, 3lbs loss over night :)
Phew!! Anyway, the scales are now in my wardrobe and I wont peak. I just needed to know that CD was working. I do feel different, less bloated and slimmer!!!

Hope you are both feeling better, remember it gets better each day and when your TOTM ends!

stick in there peeps :) xxx

hey Emmadilemma,
Of course you can join in, please update us! Great to have a bunch of us that have started at the same time :)
I feel like I have def got in the swing of CD now. First week is hard especially if its the TOTM. Look forward to hearing all your updates ladies!!
xx Miss P

Bravo,
Looks like we have found a few in similar place and time with CD.. Join effort ladies. I want this to be the end of the diet yo-yoing year and live like a naturally thin person for rest of the days..
Day 7 all done... Off to bed.. Goodnight gals xxx

hi Guys,
Looks like there is a team of use who are on a similar CD start time, great to have some motivation!

Well day 8 the weight has finally come off, 3lbs loss over night :)
Phew!! Anyway, the scales are now in my wardrobe and I wont peak. I just needed to know that CD was working. I do feel different, less bloated and slimmer!!!

Hope you are both feeling better, remember it gets better each day and when your TOTM ends!

stick in there peeps :) xxx
3lbs- well done.. see I said that let your body adjust to it.... I am very happy for you xxx

Hiya Emma,
I dont use water flavouring but I think you can use from the start. It shouldnt make any difference.
Day 8 for me... I am so very sleepy.. I can def feel a lot of difference in my clothes. will find out next monday the weight loss aswell :D

Hi ladies
I def feel slimmer today, only odd things is that I have been having really weird dreams and bad sleep?! Emma, I was told I couldnt have the water flavourings until the 2nd week (as well as the bars), incase it kicked me out of Ketosis.
S786, glad you are still going strong, good luck on your first weigh in (cant believe you havent peaked at the scales like I did.. hee hee)
Got a weigh in tomorrow, will update you all :) xxx

Hi ladies
I def feel slimmer today, only odd things is that I have been having really weird dreams and bad sleep?! Emma, I was told I couldnt have the water flavourings until the 2nd week (as well as the bars), incase it kicked me out of Ketosis.
S786, glad you are still going strong, good luck on your first weigh in (cant believe you havent peaked at the scales like I did.. hee hee)
Got a weigh in tomorrow, will update you all :) xxx
haha I am good like that, I actually get thrown out if my weight loss is not good so longer I leave it, the better for me..
Fingers and toes crossed for you for your WI.
Normally my losses arent that huge even on SS- although ofcourse inch loss is good.
Like today, I wore size 12 French Connection dress to work which was rather tight few weeks back. It fitted perfect today hehe..
I normally go by my clothes then scales :)
xx

Hi all, yes miss p thanks - am def gonna wait until after wk2, not worth the risk. Just to let you all know I lost 10lbs my first wk, I am so happy!!!!!
Please let me know how your weigh in goes. s786, i am so jealous - a size 12 fc dress/?/ur so lucky!
miss p i saw on my profile there is a friend request from you, new to this so not sure what to do??xx

Well done Emma, just saw the post on another thread! 10lbls gone..thats amazing! I have just got back form my weighin, my BMI is now nearly down to 25 so they are moving me up a step to SS + next week!! woo hoo solid food xxx

Hi everyone well done on ur amazing weight losses. i have been finding it soooo hard. on Day 8 now. :( have been ill sat sun mon - got weight on mon had lost 6lbs and now i weighed myself today and it says i have put on 2, how that is i do not know as i have been 100% i have npw cheated and feel awful with myself!! i just need to find the motivatoin again. i am worried i have kicked myself out of ketosis. i ate a twix bar and 2 biscuits. i feel so disapionted in myself especially after making myslef suffer so much over the weekend. Do you think i will be out of Ketosis?x

Hello can I join you guys, I have 4 stones to lose but will see how I fare at 3 stones. I want to moveup plans soon as I can't seem to be 100% more than two days at a time! I have tried setting mini goals, joining some of the challenges on the forum, but I'm getting quite de-motivated. It's the scales!! I let them dictate my life... I'm going for drastic measures here, I'm going to have my mother take them to her house. Will you guys let me join? I'm in need of help!!!!

hi enlightenme2 - maybe you shouldnt be doing ss? NOt trying to totally put you off but maybe if you're finding it difficult somewhere higher up the steps might be more suitable. If you are determined to do ss I will be here to help no probs. First thing I would suggest is chucking the scales and only weigh once a wk if its dictating your life, lol! Need2lose 4 stone, sry but I would imagine after eating that you would be out of ketosis - do you have an ketostix2check? Please dont be so hard on yourself - you have got as far as day8 which is brilliant and you have had a slip. so what now? You can either chuck all your hard work away or you can say rt, cheating makes me feel so so bad and I never want to feel this way again, I'm gonna pick myself up and move on from this. You CAN do this. If either of you need help I am here xxxx

hi enlightenme2 - maybe you shouldnt be doing ss? NOt trying to totally put you off but maybe if you're finding it difficult somewhere higher up the steps might be more suitable. If you are determined to do ss I will be here to help no probs. First thing I would suggest is chucking the scales and only weigh once a wk if its dictating your life, lol! Need2lose 4 stone, sry but I would imagine after eating that you would be out of ketosis - do you have an ketostix2check? Please dont be so hard on yourself - you have got as far as day8 which is brilliant and you have had a slip. so what now? You can either chuck all your hard work away or you can say rt, cheating makes me feel so so bad and I never want to feel this way again, I'm gonna pick myself up and move on from this. You CAN do this. If either of you need help I am here xxxx
Needtolose4stones:
You might be out of ketosis but because it was one off, it,ll take you only a day to get back into it... It happened to me previously and within a day I got back into K so dont give up just yet.. It really gets easier as I am not even remotely interested to cheat.. I wore a topshop size 12 dress today which was looking horrible few weeks back cos it was tight... see the rewards shows in the mirror hehe..
enlightenme2:
Ofcourse hun you can join but with 100% dedication as we all are very much focused this time. There is no point keep sabotaging our own selves..we only cheating ourselves and our bodies..
I bought this luxury shower gel and cream ( too pricy haha) but looking fwd to treat myself tonight...
Day 10: done :p
xxx

p.s. Msg to everyone is:
Get rid of the scales. worse thing you can do is weigh yourself every day... Honestly, find a dress which you are uncomfy in and wear it every two or three days to feel the difference but pls pls pls... stop weighing urself everyday gals !! x

Back