need to lose 3 stones..

i am worried i have kicked myself out of ketosis. i ate a twix bar and 2 biscuits. i feel so disapionted in myself especially after making myslef suffer so much over the weekend. Do you think i will be out of Ketosis?x

Hi hun, you may have kicked yourself out of ketosis (only for a day or so), but in reality CD is also a low cal diet as well as getting you in the K zone. So if you look at your little blip calorie wise its not so bad, im sure you probably consummed loads more before. Just make sure if you are going to have a blip then go for protien rather than 'carbs and sugar'.

As the rest of girls said, brush yourself down and start fresh NOW!! (not tomorrow)... just get right back on track.

Dont give up!! xx

Hello can I join you guys, I have 4 stones to lose but will see how I fare at 3 stones. I want to moveup plans soon as I can't seem to be 100% more than two days at a time! I have tried setting mini goals, joining some of the challenges on the forum, but I'm getting quite de-motivated. It's the scales!! I let them dictate my life... I'm going for drastic measures here, I'm going to have my mother take them to her house. Will you guys let me join? I'm in need of help!!!!

Welcome hun! My CDC said that there is hardly anything between SS and SS+ weight loss wise. Maybe consider moving to SS + so if you do have to eat something you have a small food allowance if you need to. I know some of the girls on this site do SS+ at weekend and SS during the week. Maybe have a chat with your CDC?

The way I see this diet for me is that its 'short term pain for long term weight maintanance' so I can get the weight off and move on to exercise and smaller portions of good healthy grub, the more you cheat the longer you could be on the CD. May as well stick to it or find a diet that suits you and see that weight come off! :) we are all here to support you xx

p.s. Msg to everyone is:
Get rid of the scales. worse thing you can do is weigh yourself every day... Honestly, find a dress which you are uncomfy in and wear it every two or three days to feel the difference but pls pls pls... stop weighing urself everyday gals !! x

Weighin scales.. what weighin scales?? ;)
(Miss P says as she slides scales under her bed...)

Weighin scales.. what weighin scales?? ;)
(Miss P says as she slides scales under her bed...)

Haha, well, my mom didn't come by so the scales are still here, but i refuse to go near them!!
Miss Phoenix, emmadilemma, s_786 : thanx for the welcome, I need to give myself a good talking to. I see my CDC Sunday morning, I'll have a chat with her too. CD is too hard and too expensive to keep botching it, and it really is all in the head. I've did it 100% before XMAS and it was easy, I just need to get back in the zone, no excuses.. I'll check in; in the meantime I'll try to get rid of this cold and a-cough (haven't been taking anything). I'm giving myself until Sunday to get my head screwed back on right, Ill check in then. Good luck you guys for the next 2 days.

Ladies how is it going? I have had another good stay sticking to SS and come saturday it will be exactly 14 days sticking to the plan. Next weigh in is on Tuesday and will see if my BMI is ok to stay on SS.
Hope you are all well xx Miss P

hey gals:
another good day ends.. Just sooo very cold today, I think my energy levels are improving but cold weather isnt helping at all.
I come home and fall flat really..I got my WI this monday so lets see...Cant beleive I finally managed to stick to the plan this far...
:)
On wards and Upwards..
xxx

Hi You 2... I am on day 2 and i too want to lose 3 stone, can i join your buddy group? xx
Most Def !!
Welcome hun.. pls update us how you get along, we all make effort to post here once a day just to let others know how our day went... I think it helps to keep focus..:)

Phew...two weeks done today! Had my first sample of a SS+ protien meal today, to be honest I was a bit worried about getting a 'taste' for solid food but thankfully it was fine! Just a lil' bit of lettuce and white fish and felt stuffed after!
Have decided to stick with SS though but with the flexibilty of having a SS+ meal once in a while.
Next weighin on Tuesday! Hope you are all having a good weekend gal's, I know weekends are quite tough on CD.

XX Miss P

well done for staying on track are you ssing??
hiya hun
yes I am- Must say had one odd day SS+ when I was out too late and couldnt get my hands on packs...so had piece of chicken. I got my WI tomorrow... lets see..
what about you?

Back