need to lose 3 stones..

Hi im well been doing 810 BUT doing SS from in the morning.!oooh boy thats gonna be hard lol x
how did 810 go? how were your losses? I am contemplating 810 after another say 4 weeks because I am dying to go to gym aswell :)

howdy everyone,
Day 15 Had a SS+ meal and my normal shakes. I had a sneak peak at the scales (yes... i know...cant help myself haha) and I have dropped down to 11.01. Very happy!
My weigh in is on Tuesday, so if my BMI is 25 by then I have to move up a plan, so thats why I decided to try the odd SS+ Meal so its not such a big deal for me when I eventually move up.

S786, well done for getting through the weekend, its tough when the brain switched on food mode.
Shanny, good luck with ss+ you will be fine :)

Anyway peeps, roll on week 3!!

xx MissP

Last edited:
howdy everyone,
Day 15 Had a SS+ meal and my normal shakes. I had a sneal peak at the scales (yes... i know...cant help myself haha) and I have dropped down to 11.01. Very happy!
My weigh in is on Tuesday, so if my BMI is 25 by then I have to move up a plan, so thats why I decided to try the odd SS+ Meal so its not such a big deal for me when I eventually move up.

S786, well done for getting through the weekend, its tough when the brain switched on food mode.
Shanny, good luck with ss+ you will be fine :)

Anyway peeps, roll on week 3!!

xx MissP
hiya hun- what exactly do you take for that extra meal?
and what amount?
x

hiya hun- what exactly do you take for that extra meal?
and what amount?
x

Hey hun,
I dont eat meat so my options are white fish (cod or hadock) Tuna, cottage cheese or quorn.
Yesterday, I had small fillet of white fish steamed with some rocket lettuce and a dash of balsamic vinger. Today I had 200g of quorn with a sprinkle of curry spices and two tablespoons of brocolli. To be honest the portion looked pretty huge but I weighed it twice and it was spot on according to the book.
I am quite enjoying the SS+ meal option and def good to help get through the weekend.
xx

^ sounds very good. I surely will switch to it after another couple of weeks. Much easier for weekends I guess.. Just the weighing part sounds difficult hehe..
I,ll get more insight into it from my CDC tomorrow after my WI...
Thanks and well done on getting into 11s... you are almost there :) x

^ sounds very good. I surely will switch to it after another couple of weeks. Much easier for weekends I guess.. Just the weighing part sounds difficult hehe..
I,ll get more insight into it from my CDC tomorrow after my WI...
Thanks and well done on getting into 11s... you are almost there :) x

Thanks hun, cant believe that its week three, I think we have all done so well. It def helped me posting here..doesnt feel like such a lonely journey.

My friend is a personal trainer and its going to help me train (when I can exercise), she is actually a boxing instructer so I cant wait to get toned up and fit :)

Day 15: Not such a great day, pretty much turned into an 810 day if not mistaken... was out too long hours and started feeling sick... Ok onwards and upwards, I am not gona let this take me down... its a journey and gota prepare for some bad times along the way...
Miss P I def think postings from all you guys are great and really keeping me going...I am little gutted today but I know tomorrow will be a good day..
Oh I had my WI and I lost 11lbs in 2 weeks... ( my Losses are normally never huge)..
fingers crossed for next WI next monday...

Day 15: Not such a great day, pretty much turned into an 810 day if not mistaken... was out too long hours and started feeling sick... Ok onwards and upwards, I am not gona let this take me down... its a journey and gota prepare for some bad times along the way...
Miss P I def think postings from all you guys are great and really keeping me going...I am little gutted today but I know tomorrow will be a good day..
Oh I had my WI and I lost 11lbs in 2 weeks... ( my Losses are normally never huge)..
fingers crossed for next WI next monday...

WELL DONE! great weight loss, dont worry about the blip..well to be honest it doesnt sound like a blip at all. Did you stick to protien?

In the grander scheme of things 810 is seriously low cals anyway and think about how many cals you used to consume in a day? Also loads of people are on 810 (and other plus plans) and are loosing weight, so this wont affect you! Just pick yourself up and carry on.

I recommend having a chat to your CDC about flexibilty of the odd ss+ meal. Its def given me a perk as I was starting to feel quite low at weekends on SS and had the runs...(sorry to much info). My weigh in is tomorrow. Will update you all.

Chin up hun! xx

Hi folks!

Could I join you? I restarted yesterday and want to lose 3stone ASAP. I've had 2 cycles of IVF in the last year and have piled weight on. Feeling really positive about CD this time (have tried to restart a couple of time recently and failed hours in!).

Your losses are excellent!

x

hi guys sry havent been on, came off the plan at the weekend as it was my hubbys bday and wanted to have a lovely time as thge past few mths have been v stressful with me getting ill and being off work etc. I'm so glad that I feel like I am in control of this diet, not the other way around. I decided I wanted a few days off and that I would be back today, and here I am. I have no events now until bday in april so I will have to stay on plan until then. Havent weighed myself, plan to leave til next tues. Hope you're all well folks, missed you all and will be back on for support every day from now on xxxxxxx

Hi guys.. Good to see new people join in.. welcome ofcourse, anyone is free to post their progress here.. it helps me see I am not alone in this..
Day 16- 110% success with 3 litre water intake so I am glad I didnt do much damage with an odd 810 day apart from the fact that I didnt feel good but today has been perfect so I am feeling very upbeat about it..
Yeah Miss P it was all protien and I am not hungry today so I guess didnt damage ketosis Thank God :p
How you getting on? I made a concious effort to up my water today and drank 3 litres through the day which really helped me I think. I am going to stick to 3 litres water intake now no matter what. I also noticed I was less tired with drinking more water...

Welcome everyone, nice to have a growing team of us that are wanting to loose the weight :)
It was meant to be my weigh in night this evening but unfortunately my bleedin car wouldnt work and I couldnt get to my CDC. Lucky I have enough packs to see me through the next few days. So will update you all in a few days.

S786 glad you are feeling better, drinking loads of water definitely helps make you feel more energised.

Emmadilema - welcome back! Hope the next few days go well as you slide back into the K zone :)

Shortiesmith - Welcome to the group, look forward to seeing your updates!

Pissed off with myself. I ate my SS+ meal tonight weighed it the correct amount. It was all good until I decided it wouldnt hurt to have a bit more cottage cheese. I dont think I had that much more but enough to feel full and bloated. Now I feel really guilty and starting to question if this 'add a meal' option was the right thing to do.
I was meant to see my CDC tonight who was going to see if I had reached BMI 25 (im close) so I know the 810 plan is nearly upon me and didnt want to jump from SS to 810.

Starting to dread the thought of having a regular protien meal. I hope the CDC will let me carry on SS plan.

Anyway, Im off to bed. Will pull start a fresh tomorrow. x Missp

^ hey girl, dont worry about whats done.. that was me yesterday, feeling bloated and what not.. tomorrow just drink a lot of water and you should be fine..
You are almost there and I can just imagine what a great feeling that might be.. I cant wait to hit the BMI 25 mark..
what dress size are you if you dont mind me asking hun? I find BMI being a rather ambigious measure at times...

Miss P - A blip is a blip, but I hardly think a tiny bit extra cottage cheese is a real blip! You're doing really well to be almost at 25 BMI - I can only dream of that!! Hope this morning is going well for you.

I am on Day 3 now, feeling pretty good. I think it's because my head is in the right place this time. I've had 2 rounds of IVF in the last year and gained 2 stone! Lost a fair bit on CD last year before treatment, but put it all back on! Have so much coming up this year (plus more IVF) so really want to shift the 3 stone and be 'normal' again!

Good luck for Wednesday everyone!!

x

Hello everyone, well as promised, I went to see my CDC about my prob staying 100%. We had a great talk and I'm now ready to go. This is day 1 for me and so far I had a porridge and a soup. I'm taking it one day at a time and one stone at a time, it will seem less daunting that way. Hope you all are having a great day!!

^ hey girl, dont worry about whats done.. that was me yesterday, feeling bloated and what not.. tomorrow just drink a lot of water and you should be fine..
You are almost there and I can just imagine what a great feeling that might be.. I cant wait to hit the BMI 25 mark..
what dress size are you if you dont mind me asking hun? I find BMI being a rather ambigious measure at times...

I think I was just mortified that I ate the cottage cheese so quick..I almost inhaled it!!! I am drinking loads of water and the bloating is starting to go away today. My dress size last time I checked was inbetween 12-14, I have been wearing stretchy stuff since my weight gain like leggings etc... so quite hard to work out. I reckon I am size 12 now. To be honest i never normally go on BMI but my CDC has mentioned that 25BMI is the cut off point for SS & SS+

I think I was just mortified that I ate the cottage cheese so quick..I almost inhaled it!!! I am drinking loads of water and the bloating is starting to go away today. My dress size last time I checked was inbetween 12-14, I have been wearing stretchy stuff since my weight gain like leggings etc... so quite hard to work out. I reckon I am size 12 now. To be honest i never normally go on BMI but my CDC has mentioned that 25BMI is the cut off point for SS & SS+
heya, I am pretty sure you are size 12. Try some jeans on for motivation..
I had an extremely stressful day at work.. Just feeling low today.. I hope I just fall asleep early tonight so rest of this time passes...
Roll on day 18- Month is nearly comming to an end for us ah...

Back