need to lose 3 stones..

Guys, I hope you all are doing v well and keeping up the water etc..
OK since we are approaching March... I want to give all of us a challange..including myself..
I pledge that we all loose 15lbs during March, atleast 15 mins work out and 4 litres water per day... we do absolutely anything that is required to reach 15 lbs loss, atleast 15 mins work out and 4 litres water a day in March...Call it a March Challange.. Call it a March bootcamp.. whatever you like but yes we take this challange with No ifs and Buts..
Are you in it?? xx

Guys, I hope you all are doing v well and keeping up the water etc..
OK since we are approaching March... I want to give all of us a challange..including myself..
I pledge that we all loose 15lbs during March, atleast 15 mins work out and 4 litres water per day... we do absolutely anything that is required to reach 15 lbs loss, atleast 15 mins work out and 4 litres water a day in March...Call it a March Challange.. Call it a March bootcamp.. whatever you like but yes we take this challange with No ifs and Buts..
Are you in it?? xx

Im in! x

Same as yesterday for me!! 100% 4l water and 15 mns stairmasters.. How's everyone doing??? My weighin is tomorrow and I can't wait!!!

Hey guys, had my weighin today and lost a rubbish 1/4 of a pound!!! I really need to up my water in take. So glugging my way through 4 litres today and using the stairs rather than the lift at work so I can get exercise in. Hope you are all sticking with it ladies xx Miss P

Guys- how are you all..
My laptop has given up on me so no internet at home for me these days.. I,ll be updating you guys as and when.. its TOTM and pain is killing me so I wont be working out a couple of days but rest is all according to the plan..
I feel my clothes are really fitting me well now..
Keep me posted and I,ll login to check everyones updates..
Miss P dont worry hun, you changed plans so it,ll happen for starters..
Enlighteme2...goodluck for the WI.. u,ll do v well I can feel it xx..
One stone is gone for me out of the 3, so 2 to go.. xx

just picked up on the march challenge!! and im up for it!! have been doing the water!! need ot do the excercise now!! im worried though that i get dizzy spells every now and again have been on ss for 8 days!! do any of you still get them??
does walking the dog count as excercise or do i have to do something more exccesive!

and to add to it further as we will be working hard we should promise to treat ourselves if we make it!! new handbag or something!! not clothes as we will continue to get slimmer!!

i HAD MY FIRST WEIGHT IN ON MARCH THE 1ST does that count towards my total as i lost 9ibs!! ahahah or is that cheating!! x x x x x

3 pounds loss today! after a long time on the plateau... strugging with the water as I am so bloated with my TOTM... but will get there...
glad you are all doing well.... xx Miss P

5lbs off for me!!! I'm sooo happy coz I'm finally below my 220 plateau. Not sure that it'll be smooth sailing but at least I won't feel like such a failure!! Down with the remaining pounds. Didn't exercise yesterday but had my water

I,ll have my next WI Monday hopefully, will update everyone.. TOTM at the moment and its killing me but Thank God I am not hungry- will resume work out from this weekend too...
I may not be able to update this over the weekend, ( no laptop still) but do let me know guys how u get on..
3lb and 5lb loss...wowowow ladies you are doing it xxx

Hi guys, another pound down. Weight is thankfully falling off after my plateau. I have now hit 10'12! Feeling quite slim now :) anyway I am gonna wear a size 12 tight black dress tonight, still got a bit of a belly but nothing a good pair of bridget Jones pants wont sort out!! woo hoo...
Hope you girls are all ok this weekend and glugging all that water! xx Miss P

5lbs off for me!!! I'm sooo happy coz I'm finally below my 220 plateau. Not sure that it'll be smooth sailing but at least I won't feel like such a failure!! Down with the remaining pounds. Didn't exercise yesterday but had my water

Well done on the 5 pound loss chick :) x

hey guys- hows everything..Miss P, wow... in 10s.. I cant wait for that.. I had a rubbish weekend. DIYing.. but today is very good... TOTM over just today still blaoted though... I,ll have a WI in a weeks time.. CDC is away again.. will keep u guys posted.. Laptop is gone for repair which sucks.. ah xx

another 5ibs off for me!! cant wait to get into ten's!! am very jealous!! starting some fitness programs to help the weight fall off a bit more want to be 10.4 in about 7 weeks time!! fingers crossed anyways!! x x x happy glugging

well done h4yls!!!! Thats great wt loss, so exciting! I'm on day 3 and already 4lbs down, cant wait to have my weigh in on mon - hopefully have as good a loss as u! Keep up the gd work! How can you do so much exercise, lol?! I'm exhausted and not doing any exercise xx

Back