need to lose 3 stones..

quick update peeps, my BMI is 25 so CDC has put me up to 810cal which is a bit daunting (i didnt even get used to SS+ add a meal). I'm a happy bunny that the weight is still coming off, even after my cottage-cheese-fest yesterday. Glad all you guys are ok and drinking loads of water!! woo hoo xxx

quick update peeps, my BMI is 25 so CDC has put me up to 810cal which is a bit daunting (i didnt even get used to SS+ add a meal). I'm a happy bunny that the weight is still coming off, even after my cottage-cheese-fest yesterday. Glad all you guys are ok and drinking loads of water!! woo hoo xxx
many many congrats and well done- I am proud of u.. I am still in a very depressed mood due to some nonesense at work... just want tomorrow to roll.. may be a new day will help this..

many many congrats and well done- I am proud of u.. I am still in a very depressed mood due to some nonesense at work... just want tomorrow to roll.. may be a new day will help this..

I know when I feel depressed I used to eat and pour a glass of vino ... so well done you for sticking to the plan today even though you feel the way you do!

Roll on another day closer to loosing our weight and turning into fitness freeks haha!!

Hello ladies, as promises I'm back!!! I was100% yesterday and today is a good day... Can't wait for the big K!!! I was so cold in bed last night I had to turn on the electric blanket. So far sogood, I've got my eye on the prize so I'm sure I'm back onthe wagon again.
Ms Phoenix- lucky you already on 810!!! I have quite a few pounds to lose til I'm there.
Hope everyone has a fab day

Morning All!

Miss Phoenix - Huge congrats on your BMI! You will be in fab shape for your hols!

Emmadilema - Well done for being able to come off plan and then get back on it again. I have a planned blip next Sat eve (am I allowed to say that on the 100% board??) and just hope I can get straight back on it.

S 786 - Hope today is better at work for you. I tend to go off plan when anything bad happens, so I think you did really well to stick with it.

Enlightenme2 - Well done on getting through day 1! Good luck for today, each day we are 100% makes the next day easier I find.

Well, I am hitting day 4 now. Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and appear to have lost 5lbs, get weighed tomorrow morning so hoping for a few more (wishful thinking I know, but fingers crossed!). I'm well up for it this time!

Have a good day everyone!
x

Last edited:
Emmadilema - I know it's gonna be hard. Its just Sat eve and only a meal - no drinkies, I'll stick to water, so will be aiming to get back on it Sunday morning. I'm on a bit of a roll so far (only day 4 I know, but have tried to restart sooo many times) and don't want to spoil it. Thanks for the advice though - I may be needing a kick up the bum on Sunday morning!!

I'm meeting up with the girls I've met though IVF. Everyone is so busy so we have to plan well in advance and I really don't want to bail now!

hello girls..
you all doing so very well- I am having extremely difficult time at work indeed with a deadline to meet. I left office just an hour ago, I had a day off diet today because I was in office since 8 am this morning with no time to even stay at my desk. manic day is probably an understatment..
( I am a Project Manager so deadlines kill me sometimes)..
Boss was all over my case too as he was equally tense.. God I am glad its over..
I got tomorrow off so really gota undo the damage but I am sure I,ll get right back into it...Just need to relax tonight and stop thinking about work..

Well it's been 100% so far and I'm on day 3 so I'm gonna be careful because the first weekend can be very long on CD! Especially with the nasty weather out there, makes me want to curl up and eat something solid... but not this time as I have a deadline to meet. Hope you ladies have an excellent day

Day 5 still being 100%. I want to be free of diets before this summer so I'm determined to lose a stone a month!! Can't believe it hasn't been a week though even if I'm not hungry I feel time passes by slowly. Can't wait for Wed for my weighin!! Just something extra to keep me motivated. Hope everyone's doing ok this Sunday! Looks like it wants to snow/rain over here. Hope it does neither!

Hiya enlightenme2...Very well done... you doing a great job..
I had bit of a bad news regarding a family member, really got me down.. I had an 810 style meal but now guilt has kicked in.... I am hoping this week goes well as last two days went well and today I am not feeling it again..
I hear you about diet free summer... One thing I want to make sure is that I keep bouncing back no matter how many times I get set back...

Hey everyone, sorry been awol for the last days, been manic.
Anyway all is good, hit the 11 stone mark so treated myself to a new hair cut and some shoes. Still finding it hard to get my head round being on 810cals, I keep under weighing the food to fit around the ss+ portions rather than increasing it. Im sure I will get used to it. Hope the weekend is going well for you all xx

hi guys!!! ok, have to confess, I have REALLY struggled getting back on plan - each morning start then by end of day its back to the old 'I'll start tomor'......so fed up with myself!!!! Mum doesnt agree with this and told me today I will always be fat :( ....made me angry and sad but maybe more determined than ever to wise up and get back on tom....glad to hear ur all doing great and hope you can motivate me xx

Back