need to lose 3 stones..

Hello ladies... been 100% this weekend :eek: haven't done that in a great while! Today is day 6 so I won't talk too fast, but it looks like it will have been a 100% week... babysteps. Drinking my 4l of water and having my 4 products, hoping for a good loss this week as I haven't had much luck getting down under 220 since jan 14! Once I'm over that hurdle, I know i'll be ok (it's a mental thing).

emmadilemma get back on that horse!! it's a struggle which is why imho we should never stop once on a roll you can do it... I was calculating how much i was spending a month on the products last night (120 soup/porridge/bars etc...) :eek::cry::mad: Made me lose sleep, coz I could be spending it on something else if I hadn't fooled around so much!!!!!

s_786 - you can do it!

Miss Phoenix - treated myself to a new haircut too!! Clothes feel tight, so no shopping until they're really loose.

Hope everyone has a good Monday

emmadilemma - Not nice of your Mum to say that to you - but maybe you should make it positive and prove her wrong. I know the rebellious side in me does - my other half said to me a couple of weeks ago I wouldn't manage it....so I tried my best! You CAN do this, it WILL work, and in a relatively short space of time you WILL BE SLIM.

Check me out with all my good advice....I fell off the wagon on Friday night, then cos I'd messed up I decided to be bad again on Sat night. But luckily, I got straight back on plan yesterday morning and and going to go right through to Sat eve when I go out with my friends. I got weighed on Friday and lost 4 3/4lbs since Monday, which I was a little disappointed with, and probably why I went off the rails, but it was only Mon - Thurs so I guess it's not that bad.

Anyway, onwards and upwards! Have a good week everyone!
x

hey shortiesmith and enlightenme2........thanks girls, both of you xx
I started today and so far so gd, I am drinking water like crazy as I know thats what I did last time....will update you tomor, thanks again.
shortiesmith, good on ya for getting straight back on plan - keep it up!!
enlightenme2-well done for getting to day 6, I knew you could do it xxxx
s786 and missphoenix, how are you both?

Yay!!! Day 7 almost over and it's been 100% so far.... Will weigh in tomorrow morning and hopefully have good news to report. I'd love to be under 220 but I've never lost more than 8 lbs first week of restart. Still it'll give me a good head start to go lower in week 2 (really need to get as far away from 220 than I can). Thank you ladies for encouraging me!!

hey girls.. sorry been away last two days...someone in dad's family passed away so I was away from home.. Been primarily good but not 100% SS because at times I am no where near packs etc..
Home now so from tomorrow back to the plan.. Feb is nearly over so stone a month target would been highly desirable but I am keeping at it this time even if takes me slightly longer as far as I reach to the goal..
emma shortismith and Miss P, you guys doing a great job... so very well done.. will update you guys tomorrow how my day went.. xxx

ladies would you mind terribly if someone else joined too? im only on my first day, but i have in common with you that i would ultimately like to loose three stone! and love excercising!! ive always been quite fit i just ate a huge amount of food!

im sooo looking forward to shifting some weight fast

by the way how do you set up goals etc everytime u end a message?? im so useless with technology!! x

Hi guys,
Hope you are well, welcome to H4yls!
S786, how you doing? Hope your are not too stressed out! Emmadilema you sound like you are doing well hun :)
Right guys, I had my weekly weigh in, no weight lost! but thats ok as I am due on my TOTM any day now (PMT today, sore boobs and swollen belly). So I was actually quite thankful that I didnt gain. I spoke with my CDC as I am struggling a bit on 810cal, I find it quite hard having the 3 shakes and the big portion of protien. I dont eat meat so I have been eating quorn every day and feel a bit jaded and havn't managed all my shakes. She has advised me to break my meal into two and have a small meal at lunch and one at dinner and even have a few more vegys if I am feeling drained. Its really weird but I am feeling more drained after moving up a plan...
Anyway, I will try her advice tomorrow.
Hope you guys have got throu the day ok! Sending you lots of hugs shakes and water!! xx MissP

Woohoo, so i lost 10 pounds, I'm really happy and i'm going for 2nd week 100%. This diet is hard sometimes, but if you stick to it, the rewards are great!!

Yes thank you, and I will take that compliment full blast coz it WASN'T easy!! but gave me a little ooomph to be 100% this week too

Enlightenme2 wooooww, very very well done...You done a great job..
I am feeling good and very positive.. My CDC is away on hols so will be getting weighed after good week or 10 days..
Miss P - I hear ye about TOTM being due soon.. My cycle is short one and I am due soon.. feeling bloated yes and costantly having sweet packs like porridge and toffe/walnut haha..
will update you guys tomorrow.. I am going to force myself to drink atleast 4 litres of water but guess what, it keeps me running to the Loo especially if I am in the middle of a meeting haha..
welcome pound princess, ofcourse you can join.. xx

thank you for welcoming me!! yay! ive just finished day 2 and im feeling GOOD!! dreading tomorrow though...have decided to set myself 3 mini goals as all you lovely ones have them so i thought i should get involved as they seem a good idea...im drinkina bout 3.5 litres a day id say and all i can say is thank god my classroom is next to the loo!

this morning i had my porridge!! discovered i havent been reading the instructions and so over diluted it!! ooops!! no wonder its so awful!! have read on here though that there is apple and cinnamon? is that right? may ask cdc for that next time then!

had a good day until lunchtime...felt quite hungry but made sure i had my water bottle with me! made worse by the fact that my collegue had indian with him!! aaarrrrggghhh! smelt amazing! surived though and had a banana shake at around 4.15 ish! really enojyed it, blended it up with a bit of ice, strangly like angel delight/icecream!

had my first visit to a supermarket...was tough smelling fresh bread made it passed that isle. treated myself to new bubble bath, a magazine and some cocoa butter. i also bought some peppermint tea and white tea. I loved the peppermint tea, havent tried the white tea yet, but am looking forward to it!

I was in tesco's and looking for boulion...that veetable type drink which is just like the one on cd just cheaper...didnt have anyso will have to go looking around tomorrow!! do you know of any chains that definatly sell it??

ive had a couple of dizzy spells, like getting out of bath etc but nothing serious.

if anything im feeling quite good! which is making me hopefull that when i get into ketosis it will become easy(fingers crossed!!) not looking forward to tomorrow though!!

GOAL 1-GET THROUGH TOMORROW!!;)

Goal 2- survive friends birthday weekend...no blips!! at all:confused:

Goal 3- achieve 300 standing pressups by monday night!(bye bye bino wings):eek:

Start weight 186ibs

Goal Weight 126ibs

do you find its demotivating having a weigh in during totm as ive heard it can appear your weighloss has slowed? (copied most of above form my sanity thread, hope you dont mind) and how on earth do you set your goals up so they look all jazzy and creative!!:eek:

hey welcome h4yls and pound princess! well done on getting thru so far. I stupidly came off for hubbys bday and found it v diff getting back on but finally back on track so I am kind of starting with you both :)
miss phoenix sry to hear the trouble you're having moving on up the plan, it must be strange adding in the protein after TFR but your CDC seems rt, perhaps breaking it up will make it easier...are you allowed to have 2 shakes instead of 1 or is that a no-no?
enlightenme2 well done!!!! You have done great after finding it so difficult to start with - here's to a much easier wk 2 (and more wt loss!!!)

S786 I wanted to say I am really sry about the loss of your family member and that I hope you, your dad and the rest of the family are doing ok. You have had an awful time lately which is why you should be VERY pleased with yourself for staying on track as well as you have, I dont know if I could have done that xxx

Emma, I did drift off for a couple of days as I was away from home, yesterday I was more inline with 810 and today back full on to SS... Now everything is a bit calm althought long working hours are not helping these days, meetings running all day long which drive me nuts sometime but I will stay on track until April 4th to the very min and then will perhaps go up 810+ work out...

right im going to drink another pint before bed!! thought of bikini and summer is motivation in itself really isnt it!!!

Day three is nearly over and im so pleased ive made it!! cant believe it, was expecting to take someones head off being grumpy or snatch food out of childrens hands(which was tempting) but ive made it!. i bought boulion which is the cheap version of cd drink stuff. its like 1.70 in morrisons and felt like a meal..really comforting, so that was a great find! my cdc told me about it and so pleased i made the effort to go buy it!! s_786 keep it up as you are my inspiration!! x x x

Back