Need to lose 4 stone in 5 months n 9 days!!!

Chubbymummy83

Hi everyone, I'm 30 n 12.7st.want to be about 8.10 or even 9 by April 28th wen I go on holiday. Do you think this is achievable? What's the total calorie count for sns per day? Can u really lose a stone a month? I hope so!! M in Glasgow btw.. Any Glaswegians on board?

Xx

Btw not started yet.. Going to order tmro hopefully.. Is it worth it?

Youl loose at least 4 stones in 4 months if you stick to it.

Do you mean is it worth it financially or is it worth sticking to? Or both? :)

I'm in Glasgow. So so cold x

Oh the calories are roughly 65o or so a day. Sometimes a wee bit more, sometimes a wee bit less depending on what plan your on and what products you have x

I have 4 stone to lose too, 5 if I can do it. I'm from Glasgow but I live in Yorkshire. I'm only on my second week so couldnt tell you if it's worth it yet but I'm sticking to it 100% and hoping for the best x

Do you really think so? I hope so marie! How long hav u been on it? How much hav you lost? Whereabouts in Glasgow r u from? M near silverburn.. Crookston.. I'm just so fed up feeling like this. I have a WHOLE wardrobe of size 8s n 10s n I'm miserable feeling like **** about the way I look every day yet it's still so hard. What plan r u on? N yes I do mean both lol.. M no miss loaded unfortunately just desperate.. Thoh wish there was an easier way where I cud just wake up slim n then maintain.. That's what iv been doing for the last 9 months or so. Was about 15.10 at my highest :0 just can't focus enough to lose more xx

Hi jewel thanks for replying.. What's ur goal and when do u want to get there? Do u miss Glasgow? How long u been in Yorkshire? I was in Manchester last year for a year came back last oct.. I loved Manchester but missed good old Glasgow too much.. Every time we drove up I used to scream with joy when we passed that horse thing on the motorway lol xx

It IS freezing.. Absolutely right.. Heating on full.. Dreading the bills already.. That's life.. Just fed up now. I'm only 30 yet feel m dress like a 70 yr old! Lol I WANT to do this guys.. I'm too vain to just accept it and be content. It's bin about 3 yrs altogether that iv been this fat and I still refuse to buy clothes. Keep thinking I'm not wasting my money on clothes I'm not going to wear wen m slim but yet m still here.
going to order tmro.. Wonder wen I will get it.. Do u guys really think I can lose 4 st in 4 months? That would be WONDERFUL! I think I might pose for playboy to celebrate!! Lol

Do you really think so? I hope so marie! How long hav u been on it? How much hav you lost? Whereabouts in Glasgow r u from? M near silverburn.. Crookston.. I'm just so fed up feeling like this. I have a WHOLE wardrobe of size 8s n 10s n I'm miserable feeling like **** about the way I look every day yet it's still so hard. What plan r u on? N yes I do mean both lol.. M no miss loaded unfortunately just desperate.. Thoh wish there was an easier way where I cud just wake up slim n then maintain.. That's what iv been doing for the last 9 months or so. Was about 15.10 at my highest :0 just can't focus enough to lose more xx

I'm probably not the best person to ask about losses because I've been messing around and really just started again on Monday. Most people have a big loss the first week then the average is a stone a month.
Financially it's probably worth it if you add up what you spend on food counting treats and takeaways. I did cambridge for a bit and it was way more expensive.
I do 3 packs with the small protein meal usually.
I'm south side too. Near braehead.
Good luck x

You'll definitely lose it if you stick with it.
I've been on SnS (with a couple of planned breaks and a blip or two!) for 2 and a half months and have lost 2 stone 11lbs so far. So in theory if I can get another 3lbs off by the end of November then it'll be 3 stone in 3 months.

Depending on what time you order it can be next day delivery or day after.

Cost wise it's good. I usually do 3 packs plus protein meal as my carbs stay lower that way.

Experiment with the packs and come on here lots for support and distraction.

Xx

Glasgow girl here too, much heavier than you though but I definatley know how you feel. I hope it is worth it as I am starting today x

Hi Sammy that's great! You've done really well. Hope I can be like you. Do you have a diary? I'd like to check it out if u do! U were only a bit heavier than me so I guess ur losses could be similar to mine when I start. That's what I'd like to know. Someone my similar weight and their losses. I ordered today been told should get by Monday so tonight m eating(greedy pig) tmro I am going to try do my own vlcd thing and start properly s n s on Tuesday. I just want the old me back. Life is worse wen ur fat. Not that it's amazing when ur slim but at least it's one less worry n insecurity. You don't have far to go at all. U shud be proud! How did u cope the first couple weeks? Settling into it etc? Do u hav a family life etc? xx

Hi dollyboo how's ur day going? What plan are u on? I just ordered today so will start Tuesday. Looking forward to being skinny ;) how much are you aiming to lose? Do you have a goal date? It's actually warmer in Glasgow today right? Not as cold as it had been. Let's hope it lasts! :) xx

Hi jewel thanks for replying.. What's ur goal and when do u want to get there? Do u miss Glasgow? How long u been in Yorkshire? I was in Manchester last year for a year came back last oct.. I loved Manchester but missed good old Glasgow too much.. Every time we drove up I used to scream with joy when we passed that horse thing on the motorway lol xx

No I dont miss Glasgow if I'm honest, I love Yorkshire too much. I was in the RAF for 10 years and moved around England, Yorkshire was my fav of all the places I was based. I lived near York for a couple of years but moved back to Glasgow in 2010 after I split with my husband. I spent a couple of years back there but missed England so moved back earlier this year.
I'm 13st 7lbs at the moment which looks ridiculous on someone of my height (5ft). I started at 14st 9lbs and did slimming world and lost 7lbs but wanted to see faster results so started S&S a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping to lose 4 stone by Easter. I havent told anyone I'm doing this and want to surprise my family when I go up at Easter as I wont see them until then x

You can do it Hun. I've lost a stone in my first week so far. If you are doing the diet along with a low carb meal then you'll definitely find it easier but whatever suits you best. X

Hi Sammy that's great! You've done really well. Hope I can be like you. Do you have a diary? I'd like to check it out if u do! U were only a bit heavier than me so I guess ur losses could be similar to mine when I start. That's what I'd like to know. Someone my similar weight and their losses. I ordered today been told should get by Monday so tonight m eating(greedy pig) tmro I am going to try do my own vlcd thing and start properly s n s on Tuesday. I just want the old me back. Life is worse wen ur fat. Not that it's amazing when ur slim but at least it's one less worry n insecurity. You don't have far to go at all. U shud be proud! How did u cope the first couple weeks? Settling into it etc? Do u hav a family life etc? xx

Yep I've got a diary on the diary thread. I found it quite easy at the beginning but am probably struggling more now.
How exciting getting ready to start. I stuffed myself silly the night before I started!! Xx

I'm doing good thanks, my head is in the "zone" which really helps. I am alittle hungry but nothing to bad that I can't cope. Looking forward to Ketosis kicking in .

Hi Chubbymummy,

Most people will loss an average of a stone a month but not all so I would maybe start with a goal of around 3lbs a week and see how it goes, hopefully you will be one of the lucky one that loss 4-5lbs every week but I would hate for you to be disappointed if you didn't.

I have followed the plan 100% and this week I have only lost 1lb so not everyone has big losses everyweek :(

Tracyx

I weigh in tomorrow but had a sneaky weigh in 2 days ago and hadnt lost anything so I'm probably in for no loss/small loss this week. I'm not disheartened though as I am a dress size smaller now so it's coming off somewhere. Think the average is a stone a month but everybody loses differently x

Thank u cgcg200 :) I hope so. Had a very bad weeknd of eating rubbish! Cut down today n hopefully start slim n save in Tuesday. What do u normally have for ur meal? Xx

Back