Need to lose 4 stones to become a mummy for first time :-) :-)

Day 3 today and its supposed to be the hardest :-/

Keep yourself distracted! I think day 3 I was up to my eyes in washing cleaning ironing etc! Anything to stop me eating! Space your packs out too. Day three will be over before you know it and you never know - you might end up with a spick n span house too! ;)
The other thing that helps on days I wobble is looking at lovely clothes that won't fit me now, but if I work hard at this then I can wear them!
Good luck!! Xx

I am keeping busy, at work doing a 13.5hr shift. Hope it goes quick though and ketosis fairy comes by morning.

Ketosis fairy well and truly here :)

Roll on the weight loss.

I've foolishly decided to jump on the scales and am not happy with what I've seen!!! Only 3 lbs loss so far, so so so disappointed :-( :-( :-( :-(

hello
am still here and still on S&S and its first weighing on monday.
fingers crossed for a good loss.
just over 12 weeks to christmas and aiming to lose 3.5 stones!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEKKKKK

hello am still here and still on S&S and its first weighing on monday. fingers crossed for a good loss. just over 12 weeks to christmas and aiming to lose 3.5 stones!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEKKKKK

Good luck for your weigh in :)

Unfortunately not weighing in today. First my scales are not working and am on dreroids n antibiotics for a cold which developed into chest infection. Am taking lemsips and not in ketosis ya moment. I take 2 steps forward and 20 backwards with this diet!!!!
:-( :-( :-(

Unfortunately not weighing in today. First my scales are not working and am on dreroids n antibiotics for a cold which developed into chest infection. Am taking lemsips and not in ketosis ya moment. I take 2 steps forward and 20 backwards with this diet!!!!
:-( :-( :-(

Oh no, what a shame. Are you still having the packs or doing something else? Look after yourself.

Am back! After a very few turbulent months, am back to lose to lose the weight but this time to become a first time mummy. This is my dream. And it will happen. Being very very positive.
Got till middle of April 2014 to lose as much as possible.
Am so excited at this possibility.
Starting from Monday.
Wish me luck.

Welcome back, praying 2014" is the year your dream comes true :) x

Back