Need to lose 4 stones to become a mummy for first time :-) :-)

V's challenge to lose 6 stones by Christmas 2013!!!!

I'll go for competing mx

I will be weighing end of month, as I get too obsessed with daily weighing. So this time hubby has hidden the scales until 31th of July.
So this month am aiming for 20 lbs loss!! Eek.
Xx

That is a great idea. I am the same I would weigh myself multiple times on ONE DAY! I became obsessed but now I have to resist so I just get weighed weekly.. 20 pounds would be an amazing loss! You can do it:)

Re: V's challenge to lose 6 stones by Christmas 2013!!!!

I wi on a tue. Shall we just post here each week? Or month lol xx

I weigh in on a Saturday, would love to compete ;). But I guess all the losers will be winners really x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join in too? :crazy: I think I'm gonna be a sunday weigh-er.

Of course you can join in too, the more the merrier.
Everyone can put your weekly or monthly weights here and we can keep up that challenge.
Mine will be 20 lbs loss this month.

I wi on a tue. Shall we just post here each week? Or month lol xx

Yeah chick, that's a good idea, we can all put our weekly or monthly weight loss on here and we continue our challenge. Am gonna stick to monthly weigh ins though as its a bit more exciting to find out how much I can lose this month, then reassess for next month :) :)
It's a very good motivator.
Come on girls, we can do this.
Xx

All birthday celebrations over and done with now!
Has had a brilliant day. But back to reality now!!!
Good night and let the weight loss begin in the morning.

Well theres no show without punch lol so I better aim for 20 this month to lol.... my 28 stone bulk is jogging tomorrow ;) xx I wi tomorrow morning wish me luck xx

Well theres no show without punch lol so I better aim for 20 this month to lol.... my 28 stone bulk is jogging tomorrow ;) xx I wi tomorrow morning wish me luck xx

Oooo good luck :D

Hey lovely!!! How are you getting on!!!

You'll smash that 20lb!!!

X

Day 1 today and woke up with a bloody head ache!!!
Took my eldest pooch to the vets today as she's not been herself these few days, and vets think its an inner ear infection but can't see it so she's put her on antibiotics and steroids. We've got to go back in a week n if she's no better, vets said then its a sign that she has got a tumor. She's my baby and she's only 9. So fingers crossed, it's only an infection. :-( :-(

How u getting on dee?
Xx

Last edited:

Good luck chick. R u doing S&S?
I put a target of 20 lbs because its my first month, and its always a bigger loss at beginning of any diet I do. Xx

Wish this headache would bugger off, it's doing my head in!!!
Am gonna have a sleep and see if that shifts it.
And I've started TOM and am feeling sorry for myself. Boohoo
:-( :-(

I have a head ache too its not budging. On the upside I got weighed today lost 8 lbs thats 1 stone in 2 weeks. Now for the six for x mas. Im doing slimming world tho xx

Good luck chick. R u doing S&S?
I put a target of 20 lbs because its my first month, and its always a bigger loss at beginning of any diet I do. Xx
No hun im doing slimming world but im only starting week 2 I did a week cutting down first b4 I started. But think 20 is doable lol I like a bit of competition lol xxx

Wish this headache would bugger off, it's doing my head in!!!
Am gonna have a sleep and see if that shifts it.
And I've started TOM and am feeling sorry for myself. Boohoo
:-( :-(

Hope you fee better for a sleep hunny.. this muggy weather is headache central! !

Grrrr I don't miss hideous periods but tge losses are worth it

Chin up hun xx

I have a head ache too its not budging. On the upside I got weighed today lost 8 lbs thats 1 stone in 2 weeks. Now for the six for x mas. Im doing slimming world tho xx

That is an amazing loss I'm sure you're chuffed to bits! Any recipes you'd recommend with Sw?

V12345 how were you today ?:)

Back