need to write it down....

sliminspired

Hi all
OK here we go!!!
Only 1lb loss in two wks which is poo but purely all my fault
Im having too much fun at wkends :D Its 8 wks to my hols :sigh: so I really need to get my arse into gear and focus So i have decided to write it all down
Any ideas or tips from anyone will be much appreciated
Thanks inadvance X

B/ 2 bk mushrooms Grilled toms Bacon scrambled egg and orange

L/ HE A+B nimble br baked beans 28g ch salad

Not sure what to have to eat for tea cos i have decided to go to gym tonite and do half hour gym and Zumba at 7 So ill have a fruit snack of Banana and Grapes
Will be home for 8.30pm so ill be starving!!!

Hi all
OK here we go!!!
Only 1lb loss in two wks which is poo but purely all my fault
Im having too much fun at wkends :D Its 8 wks to my hols :sigh: so I really need to get my arse into gear and focus So i have decided to write it all down
Any ideas or tips from anyone will be much appreciated
Thanks inadvance X

B/ 2 bk mushrooms Grilled toms Bacon scrambled egg and orange

L/ HE A+B nimble br baked beans 28g ch salad

Not sure what to have to eat for tea cos i have decided to go to gym tonite and do half hour gym and Zumba at 7 So ill have a fruit snack of Banana and Grapes
Will be home for 8.30pm so ill be starving!!!
Zumba was great and feel fab for doing some body magic:)
ok so this is the rest of the food i have eaten
T/ new pot salad with tesco sweet chilli salmon1/2 tbsp Balsamic dressing ( 0.5)
Sins/ 1 choc bis (3.5) and 3 Aero mint bubbles (2.5)

I am off to watch Take That tomoz afternoon so i made a squash and lentil soup before i go as i'll be dashing around after work to get ready woo woo x

Wed 8th
Zumba this morning
B/ strawbery satumas banana grapes
L/ Batchlors Savory rice with salad ham
T/ HM lentil bns soup

Will have cheese on toast when I get back from concert

Thurs
B/ HEA+B smilk 42g Crunchy bran banana
L/ HM lentil bns soup
T/ left over savoury rice with salad and tesco sweet chilli salmon
S/ strawberry ap clementine

will have a choc treat tonight but not sure what yet!!!!

Friday

Ive had to have a flexible sin day yesterday :mad: I lost count how many pk of crisps i ate and demolished a packet of aero bubbles :sigh:
I had one of those days were i felt cheesed of Im feeling tired and felt very fed up :cry:Work stressing me out at mo as i need to reapply for my job again
But i am determined that I wont let it effect the rest of my wk on plan and try very hard to stick to it
I have no idea wat im eating today but need to plan it soon to stop me from eating crap
Will post meal plan soon
aaarghhhh i need to shake myself out of this mood doesnt help either that i have to stay in between 9 - 12 for a delivery
I have

Friday

Ive had to have a flexible sin day yesterday :mad: I lost count how many pk of crisps i ate and demolished a packet of aero bubbles :sigh:
I had one of those days were i felt cheesed of Im feeling tired and felt very fed up :cry:Work stressing me out at mo as i need to reapply for my job again
But i am determined that I wont let it effect the rest of my wk on plan and try very hard to stick to it
I have no idea wat im eating today but need to plan it soon to stop me from eating crap
Will post meal plan soon
aaarghhhh i need to shake myself out of this mood doesnt help either that i have to stay in between 9 - 12 for a delivery

:) just this minute had a phone call from delivery guy and he is 1/2 hour away yeah!!!! thats perked me up a bit now I got the rest of the day to do what i want
I still have not decided what i want to eat yet lol

Ok so here go.......

Restarted last Tuesday from home Had a great start but had a bad wkend due to a party on sat nite but then Sunday was hungover food boohoo However I've been to the gym 3x so hopefully will get a weight loss tomorrow Back on track today

Monday 13th May
B/ HEX A B crunchy bran and skimmed milk
L/ salad with tinned mackerel orange
T/ salad new potato sweet chilli salmon
S/ pear apple 2finger kit kat

Just realised I've not written down Tuesday food diary oops

The plan was to have a red day today was doing well until a took a stupid phone call this afternoon which got me in an emotional state After this everything went down hill I'm in bed writing this feeling like a blob Anyway I need to move on and tomorrow is a new day so put it behind me and start fresh

Going to try a red day again
Thursday 16 th May

HEX A and B 250 milk 35g crunchy bran 1/2 banana

Mustn't forget to write my food diary

Sat 18th May
B/ fruit salad yogurt
L/ HEX b ww pitta bread stuffed with lots of salad ham
T/ pork chops big salad
S/ tsp mayo 1 white finger kit kat ( no sure of sins ) chicken

Stayed the same on wk 2 That's poo

Think I need to keep an eye on those syns and not guess Wat the syns cud be

Wed 22 may RED
HEX A B 250 ml 35g Crunchy Bran ww pitta bread
B/ as above nectarine
L/ boiled egg banana yogurt
S/ ham boiled egg strawberries
T/ salad pork chop

Rejoined SW Monday 10th June

New fresh diary
Starting weight 10.10.5

Monday 10th June
HEX A B 250 s milk 2wtbix
B/ as above with banana
L/ tuna salad with rice
T/ omelette with lots of veg salad baked beans
Satsuma melon
Muller Greek yog quavers 5 sins

Tuesday 11th June

HEX A
B - WW pitta bread
B/ muller Greek yog 1/2 sin pear melon
L/ homemade lentil veg soup satsuma
T/ chicken breast peri peri shake salad ( stuffed in my pitta )
Pear

Need some more sins and think I'm going to have almond milk for A choice for a change

Tuesday 11th June

HEX A
B - WW pitta bread
B/ muller Greek yog 1/2 sin pear melon
L/ homemade lentil veg soup satsuma
T/ chicken breast peri peri shake salad ( stuffed in my pitta )
Pear

Need some more sins and think I'm going to have almond milk for A choice for a change

So I had the almond milk 500 ml for A choice
wow it's a lot and I certainly won't be buying it again it was vile yuk
Didn't have any more sins as I feel satisfied

I don't think I would like Almond mild either it seems to be popular atm but yuk not my cuppa lol Xx

Wed 12th June

Not feeling great today Got horrendous head cold plus LO not well and kept me up most of the night Think I've managed to stay on track though
so here goes
B/ boiled egg melon pear
L/ chicken rice salad satsuma
T/ HEX A B 60g Kerry low spread 6 whole grain cracker bread salad tomato and ham lots of water.

apple Wotsits 4 1/2 sins Morrisons bread roll 10 sins ( wasn't sure how many sins to guessed oops )

I know it's not a great tea but not really hungry Head is banging Early to bed for me tonight

13th Thursday

Feeling tons better today

HEX A B 250 semi milk 35g bran flakes
B/ as above 1/2 banana
L/ homemade lentil veg soup pear rest of the banana
early tea as off to concert
T/ tesco king prawn mixed with stir fry chilli flakes and coriander and blue dragon whole wheat noodles
1/2 sin for prawns but not sure about noodles

13th Thursday

Feeling tons better today

HEX A B 250 semi milk 35g bran flakes
B/ as above 1/2 banana
L/ homemade lentil veg soup pear rest of the banana
early tea as off to concert
T/ tesco king prawn mixed with stir fry chilli flakes and coriander and blue dragon whole wheat noodles
1/2 sin for prawns but not sure about noodles

Hi well done with your food how did the concert go?
I'm off to see Bruce spingstien on Thursday at Coventry arena with my husband Xx

Aw thanks really trying I realised I got the spelling wrong lol It was good but didn't blow me away
Got home after 1130 then had to drop mother in law back home so didn't get to bed til after mid night I'm shattered lol

Bruce Springsteen will be amazing How exciting for you both

Back