Need your help girls :)

*Red*

I'm going out for Sunday lunch tomorrow with the family and I have been having a look at the pub menu but they don't have a nutritional info guide so I can't find out the calories of the meal.
I'll probably end up with a Jacket potato with cheese and beans but could you have a look and let me know what you think the lowest calorie meals are on there

http://www.emberinns.co.uk/pdf/Ember_Inns-Food_Menu.pdf

Thankyou xxx :love:

I would either go for the fish mixed grill no potatoes, extra salad and salad dressing seperate so I can control how much goes on the salad.

Or Sea bass Fillets, but no potatoes no cream sauce and extra green beans.

Or Salmon Béarnaise without the sauce, no potatoes, extra beans.

Or Grilled chicken, no chips, peas and extra veg or salad, no sauce.

I'm not big on carbs at the moment, hense the lack of potato, if your body is better at metabolising carbs then go for a few potatoes, but make sure they are plain.

I'm such a pain in the arse in restaurants, I always make them change their dishes so I can eat them without blowing my calories!!!

Really hungry now!!!

I would either go for the fish mixed grill no potatoes, extra salad and salad dressing seperate so I can control how much goes on the salad.

Or Sea bass Fillets, but no potatoes no cream sauce and extra green beans.

Or Salmon Béarnaise without the sauce, no potatoes, extra beans.

Or Grilled chicken, no chips, peas and extra veg or salad, no sauce.

I'm not big on carbs at the moment, hense the lack of potato, if your body is better at metabolising carbs then go for a few potatoes, but make sure they are plain.

I'm such a pain in the arse in restaurants, I always make them change their dishes so I can eat them without blowing my calories!!!

Thanks linds :)
I think I'll do a jacket with chicken.
x

:greenapple: Have an apple ;) (and forget about salmon bearnaise (my god that did sound nice though didn't it!?)

It does sound good doesn't it :D
But we must behave lol

Just looked at this, unsurprisingly my gluttonous eyes homed straight in on the gourmet burgers :D what did you have in the end?

Back