Nefertari's Final Fat Fighting Chance

Week 2 WI result: -5.75lbs!

That's 18lbs in 2 weeks. I'm thrilled!

I'd be happy with 3lbs this week to make it 1.5st but I'm expecting a small loss.

That’s amazing. Your doing so well. Just noticed your he only one on this slim and save forum too lol!! Keep it up x

That’s amazing. Your doing so well. Just noticed your he only one on this slim and save forum too lol!! Keep it up x

Am I? That's sad. No wonder it's so quiet! 🙈

Another good day diet wise. Long day at work so I did a Lifestyle day:

B: Chocolate mint shake
L: Chocolate shake
D: Two boiled eggs
S: Chocolate truffa bar

2.5l water

I’m doing exante.,,,well my own version of it. Tempted to try the slim and save, as they do some more ‘meal like’ packs. You get 4 a day instead of 3 as well.
I guess the diet is the same concept, VLCD and low carb. So shouldn’t matter if I switch between them.

I’m doing exante.,,,well my own version of it. Tempted to try the slim and save, as they do some more ‘meal like’ packs. You get 4 a day instead of 3 as well.
I guess the diet is the same concept, VLCD and low carb. So shouldn’t matter if I switch between them.

I used to do Exante but SnS have so much more choice x

Reactions: SPE
Week 5 WI: -4.25lbs! Very happy as that's two days early and I'm 1lb off losing 2st!

Having this weekend off the diet as I'm going to Liverpool with my hubby for an early Valentine's getaway. Straight back on on Monday though!

Last edited:
Well done on the weight loss Nefertari- and best wishes on starting a Family. If you havent watched "How to get fit fast" try and view it on catch up? There's a bit about local Park Runs that have walking groups (LISS training)- think its Low intensity steady state without asking my mate google. i think that may suit you? Your husband sounds very supportive :)

Back