Nefertari's Final Fat Fighting Chance

2lbs off! Hoping for a whoosh next week :D

Yeah it really is possible. That's the same amount I hoped to lose by 31st October... So about 2 weeks too!! But do your best what else can we do. It will be an achievement whether we hit our specific weight goals or not either way then really :)

Off to Athens in a week so working my way off the diet this week. Just doing two packs a day and a low calorie meal. Have gained the water already but my clothes still fit the same so not worrying too much.

Will hop straight back on when I return!

That sounds sensible :) you must be excited for Athens! xx

You sound so focussed it's great - not long til your trip now!!

Hello, don't think I've spoken to you before but a few of us here are returners and veterans doing the vlcd from a 'I know what to expect' perspective!

Wow. It's been over 2 years but I am back! Heavier than ever but determined to succeed this time. I'm doing a VLCD at the moment and just finishing Day 7 (first week WI is tomorrow). I feel good and I feel positive!

This time I'm not doing it to look good, I'm doing it for my health. My husband and I are trying to conceive and I'm sure my weight is stopping us. I'm motivated to shift this fat and have a little baby ❤

So, please say hi if you are reading - Minis has always given me such great support!

Gem x

Back