Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

That sounds lovely! Sadly, I'll just be wallowing in my own misery because work is looming again. I must be the only person who hates the weekend and loves Mondays!

I feel so restless today! Think I'm just antsy about WI tomorrow. Really want to be well into the 19s!

I'm starting to look at this in half stones, and I only have 6lbs to go to get to the 1.5st mark :D I'll be there by next week's WI for sure!

Think of the money! All the more to spend on S&S! Fingers crossed for you tomorrow but accept that it might slow down a bit at some stage. It's only natural.......3/4 lbs a week once things have settled down.
Had a chocolate shake, hot, after my swim and hot tub. Very nice but freezing getting in and out! Funny, I still sat at the table with my shake while D had his dinner. Even lit a candle! Just got to get to day 3 and it will be old hat!

That's how much I lost in 4 weeks!! Amazing, well done.

Well done Nefertari:)

How was work?

Okay. I'm over today and back to celebrating my amazing loss. Screw work. It's two days a week and it pays the bills. It's not my life. Uni is my life. My OH is my life. My family and friends are my life. People at work are jumped up suits without a single brain cell between them. Not worth my anger or sadness. Just 6hrs tomorrow and I'm free for another week.

How's everyone's weekend going? X

Good to hear you'll be handing in that Costa application, think it'll be a much better job for you. More sociable and generally more nice, usually!

Good attitude about work, it's just a few hours each week and those people who are rude just aren't worth your time or thought. Like you said, they're not what matter at all.

You're doing great!

Thanks Caroline - those first few weeks seem to take ages to pass by! I'm dying to get on the scales again and I only weighed on Sat!

I have the day off tomorrow so I'm going to crack on with all my Uni work - this week is going to fly so it will be WI day again before I know it! X

You are indeed, doing so well! Very inspiring! It's all coming back to me now..........that focus I once had and how I just couldn't wait to next weigh day!! Really want to get that back. Doing OK -- finished day 3 of SSing although I admit I ate a mint humbug on Friday after my swim! Just habit really. I forgot not to.
Will have to have tandoori chicken on Tuesday as going out with friends but hopefully that won't affect things too much. Onwards and downwards hopefully, just looking for the scales to move a couple of lbs at least!

Hope you have a good day today chick, enjoy being home!

What's a mint humbug among friends, F? ;) I wouldn't worry about that - there are also worse things than tandoori chicken (is that the dry one?)!

Thanks, Caz - I'm spending the morning catching up on all the programmes I've recorded! Starting to watch Game of Thrones again in preparation for Season 3 which starts in April - can't wait for that!

I have a long day at Uni tomorrow - 9-5 with no breaks so not sure when I'll fit my bar in! The lecturers normally kick us out 10mins early so I might cut my bar into small chunks and just sneak a few between lectures! I can't even sneak them in lectures because my classes only have about 6 people in them!

Day 17 - I saw a girl's weight loss chart that she made on the Facebook group. She'd stuck motivational pictures on it and it looked great, so I'm thinking I might have a crack at one of those because I could pin it up somewhere and see it every day :D

Back