Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Ooh. Oreo brownies. That woulda been a really tough one for me to say no to on any other diet Ive been on. Not sure how I would be on this one. Although, I bought a pack of 4 choc chip muffins for my hubby and my daughter and I have absolutely no desire to have any, what-so-ever. Unheard of in the past! lol But I wouldnt have bought them if I felt there was any chance I would cave in and cheat.

I find I don't crave sweet stuff and I think the ability to have the savoury protein curbs my cravings for any savoury stuff too! Although I do miss bread and cheese, but I know I can have those things again soon...in moderation!

Think I crave most things to be honest! lol

I can't quite believe it! A girl in my class was handing out delicious smelling Oreo brownies yesterday and she was trying so hard to get me to have one even though she knows I'm on a diet but I just declined. They smelt AMAZING but I didn't want to eat one. I could appreciate the smell without feeling I needed to have one.

Having eggs tonight as my protein - rationing my packs to make sure I can do 4 packs a day most days!

I resisted choc doughnuts yesterday and cakes today

Day 41! I cannot believe that I have got this far! I know I keep saying that but I really can't believe it.

I really hope I'm in the 18s by Sat. I only needed to lose over 2lbs this week to do it so I'm sure I have but really I have no idea due to ignoring the scales all week! TOTM is a little overdue (a couple of days) so hoping that won't impact badly on my weight.

I can't wait to put in a new order. I only have 4 spaghetti packs left so I'm trying to ration them! 2 next week, and 2 the week after! I'm ordering 28 next time - one for every day!!!

How's everyone doing today?

I noticed yesterday that my shoulders look narrower and feel less chubby - I can also see and feel my knee caps! Simple things...

Day 41! I cannot believe that I have got this far! I know I keep saying that but I really can't believe it.

I really hope I'm in the 18s by Sat. I only needed to lose over 2lbs this week to do it so I'm sure I have but really I have no idea due to ignoring the scales all week! TOTM is a little overdue (a couple of days) so hoping that won't impact badly on my weight.

I can't wait to put in a new order. I only have 4 spaghetti packs left so I'm trying to ration them! 2 next week, and 2 the week after! I'm ordering 28 next time - one for every day!!!

How's everyone doing today?

I noticed yesterday that my shoulders look narrower and feel less chubby - I can also see and feel my knee caps! Simple things...

Well done that's great I can't imagine doing it for that long!

Two plain one egg omelettes tonight - made by my OH. Delicious! Haven't had an omelette in years! Tasted like eggy bread but minus the carbs! Eggy bread is one of my favourites so this is a great substitute.

Day off tomorrow. Going to do some research for my potential PhD topic and start writing my application. Scary stuff!

Tried on my pink 'Paris' waterproof jacket today. Call it that because it's a size 20 and it fitted me when we went to Paris the first time - the only time I haven't needed a belt extension. My aim is to fit in it by Cairo. Can get it on and done up as long as I do it up around my waist - about three inches too small on my hips but my shoulders looked tiny! All the weight has come from there! It suddenly hit me that I'm really doing this - it's working!

Morning all!

It's gone very quiet on here again - are we all hanging in there?

End of week 6 for me and WI tomorrow - I am desperate to see the 18s on the scales! I was 2lbs ahead of where I wanted to be for my Cairo target last WI so hoping I can keep that lead going. 16'7 is my target so I have 12 weeks to lose 2st 9lbs (37lbs). That's about 3lbs a week not including what I've lost this week - easy peasy!

Feeling super motivated right now :D

I have cookies and cream and toffee shakes to try now - they arrived just as I'd made my second shake so I'll have to wait until tomorrow now haha!

I haven't had the cookies and cream before and will be interested to hear your feedback. Have they got crispy bits in?

Hope you've had a good week!

Re: Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

How'd it go?!

Back