Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Awww so pretty! Is that your hubby yo be in the pictures? Well done on your progress and I'm sure you can meet your goal x Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Hun x it is indeed my hubby to be - 6 months today until the wedding eeeek! X

Ooh u make sure a gorgeous couple xx I got married last August best day of my life. I can assure you that you'll enjoy every moment whatever your size xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Believe me, there really is no better motivation!

There really isn't! I should have got married years ago haha!

It's a coming together now. Venues booked, guest list done, invitations orders, photographer booked, bridesmaid dresses sorted. Honeymoon booked!!! We're off to Sorrento for 7 nights with trips to Pompeii and Capri and then 3 nights in Rome. Can't wait! :yippee:

Sounds brilliant! You're not taking the campervan then?
What about your dress? Have you got it all picked out? Bet you have. Maybe wait until about May before getting it?

That's a very good way of doing it. I got married in August and didn't buy my dress until June and even then I had to get a small alteration so it would stay put when I bent down!
Agree totally on the hotel thing, and did the same. Self catering, to my mind, is a nice holiday -- staying in gorgeous hotels you wouldn't normally splash out on is a honeymoon.:)

Stayed the same this week. I was expecting it after my mammoth first week loss but I'm still disappointed. I've set myself the target of being 17'4 by Sunday so that means I need to get 3lbs off. It's not impossible but it's a long shot!

I really must log in on the laptop so I can update my signature and ticker...

Still no movement on the scales but TOTM made a decidedly untimely appearance so that explains the lack of scale movement.

Day off today - I'm going to do the housework and make Mike a Valentine's card. And then I'll be looking at wedding stuff - it's taking over my life!

Hah, I've made mine! What do you still need to sort for the wedding? I thought you weren't having a reception?
You'll get a good loss next week, you'll see. Stick at it.

Mine is made now too!

We're going for a meal after the wedding - not a reception, just a celebration lunch. I was hoping the invites would arrive today but still nothing. I was going to get them all written and sent!

I need to get gifts for the bridesmaids, bouquets ( I'm planning on making them out of ribbons and buttons), shoes, decide which kind of veil I want. Lots of other little bits too. Need to practice the cake soon - I'm doing cupcakes so not too difficult.

Cupcakes yum! How many do you plan on making? I can come round and taste them for you if you like lol. Will you be able to bake ahead and freeze them so you can just ice them nearer the time?

I'm not sure about freezing - I'll have to look it up. I'll make no more than 50. Our guest list is 49 and I don't think they'll all come. Potentially 30 definites. I'm going to make a mini cake as the top tier for Mike and I to have that evening and then cupcakes for us all for after lunch.

I'm writing out RSVP cards at the moment. What a chore! I don't know how people cope with huge weddings!?

Back