Nelly's Progress

I won't and it certainly wont change me Laura, I did enough in the Army to last me a lifetime. :)

DAMN YOU COKE ZERO!

It's now banned in our house. I've been feeding my sugar addiction and drinking far too much. As a result I haven't been drinking enough water and I'm retaining water like a sponge and not been to the toilet even though I've had a MIM every day for about 5 days now.

Sigh! Live and learn.

Been finally reading my Atkins book properly and looking at weights etc and just realised that I'm not eating enough greens. I think I'm going to have to weigh out stuff every day to make sure I'm eating enough.

Morning nic, that's not good love, still you have learned from the experience, that's what it's all about love.

yes get some more greens. maybe fizzy water is better than tap? its not coke zero but....

I actually like water though. DH has hidden the coke we have in the house and I'm banned from buying anymore! Still I know this WOE is working as my belt got pulled in another notch yesterday. So hopefully a good week this week will see quite a few lbs off once my insides are working correctly.

Water, water, water!

yey to the belt. its the best feeling isnt it :D

That's good on the belt Nic, sometimes I think inches lost are more important than pounds.

Well no coke zero for me yesterday (just polishing my halo) but today I'm carrying a whole load of water. Wrists, fingers, feet and ankles really puffy. I'm going to try not to have a MIM for a few days to see if that makes a difference.

did you have plenty of water yesterday?

omg well thats plenty! lol

Hi Nic

Sorry only just seen your thread and you always take th time to post on mine feel awful sorry hun. Hope you are well. I don't get on well with MIMs to be honest I found they stopped me going to the loo which they shouldn't but they did. Anyway now I have found I promise to keep posting

xx

MIM's are definitely out. I had to take something to "clear myself out" and lost 6lbs overnight! Added to that I've only had 1 glass of coke zero in 2 days and my water retention seems to be going! yay!

That's good Nic, It's strange that they should stop you though?

Anyway, back to my sticking and gluing. DD has fallen asleep and I'm making a scrapbook album for DH for valentines day. It contains photos of the 2 of us during our time together (13 years in May). Got lots to do before Sunday but as I was actually still painting my craft room/new treatment room on Tuesday I'm doing pretty well I think! Going to stick pearls and gems on now.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi just seeing that you drink Coke Zero, would just like to ask if you dont mind me butting in on your thread, is diet coke ok to drink? I have been drinking non stop water for the past 5 days and really fancied a coke, so gave in today with a diet coke but felt ever so guitly!

Nic, your scrapbook sounds lovely!

Reading your thread it ocurred to me that not only are we finding a different way of eating but we are learning what our bodies can and cannot tolerate.

Have a good weekend!

Back