Nettee takes back control

Lol - I hope I didn't lead you astray with my fish and chip chat!! If it makes you feel any better, I didn't have them, instead I had 800 calories worth of crisps and chocolate (instead of dinner) and a bottle of wine!!!

But I don't really see that as spoiling my diet. I don't really think I'm on a diet - I'm always going to have nights out and on the odd occasion go a bit mad. But as long as I eat healthily in my normal day to day I think it's fine.

Having your take away is not blowing your diet. Just part of life and you'll eat healthily tomorrow x

Thanks guys - you are right if I thought I could never eat out again or have a piece of birthday cake then the plan would not last in the long term! The scales forgave me this morning as well which is brilliant........

1625 today - all measured and counted :)

1670. A little bit too much sugar creeping in though - all too tempting! But pleased with that final number after an unusually big breakfast.

well done!! great discipline over the weekend.

I was not so good - hahaha - just going to update my diary now :-(

1795 - a bit higher the day before weigh in. fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I was going to switch to weds as next couple of weeks I can't do Tuesday but I think I'm just going to be brave and go with tomorrow and do the 8 day next week. I have to face up to my naughty weekend!!

Good luck nettee - lemme know how you get on

I resisted some mini cookies sat on the side at work which was great but nibbled on some children's left overs and couldn't resist a mini naan with my curry supper.

Good luck for tomorrow BlondCat - if it is not as you hope you will have a great loss the next time with a whole 8 days to work on it.

3lb off this week - yay! very pleased with that start.

[yay that is awesome!! Very proud :)

ooh I just realised - if you have a good week this week you'll be back in the 11's this time next week!! AWESOME!!

How you doing nettee? I'm still 143 - just been weighed pre op! Nervous

I had a dodgy 32 hours but am back to counting today. Haven't been able to weigh since Tuesday so don't know what's happening. What is your op? Good luck with it. Xx

As in you fell off the wagon for 32 hours? Well plenty of time to be good before weigh in next Tuesday so I doubt you've done any real harm.

Had a procedure on a valve near my kidneys to try and prevent me getting so many UTIs.

Very woozy but good food day ?

Hope it does the job and you feel better soon. I did ok today

Grazy afternoon but I recorded most of it and then had a small portion for supper so it came out at 1620 kcal for the day which is fine. That's the beauty of calorie counting!

Yes I stopped counting at supper on Tuesday and started again Thurs morning. Wed was not a complete disaster but I know I ate things I wouldn't have if I had to write them down!

1lb up from Tuesday this morning. Could be worse. This dieting thing is so easy some of the time and then almost impossible at other times.

Here's to another "good" day

That's why you shouldn't weigh yourself so often as there's no way you're going to have put on a pound by next Tuesday on official weigh in day :)
Well not if you're good for next few days!

Back