Nettee takes back control

Yes you are right - daily weighing is not a good thing, just so hard to resist.

A low count day today at 1415 too busy and hot to eat much!

A good morning on the scales. Quite possibly got a bit dehydrated yesterday but I'll take it! Just got to get through the weekend of temptation now.......

Me too - but a good start as woke late and had to rush to get the 11.30 train back to south coast (family home)so no time for food yet! Think I'm going to get a coffee and granola yoghurt thing at clapham junction which will be breakfast / lunch then just have healthy dinner. We can do it!! Enjoy the sunshine - it's gorgeous out here

I did enjoy the sunshine and I think the food this weekend went ok on the whole although I was unable to count two of the meals when we went out. I didn't eat much between meals or have any puddings so hopefully it will all be within my limits. Back to strict measuring tomorrow though.

1510 - a good day :). I think the heat makes me less hungry. fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow.

enjoyed a muller light greek yogurt after supper for 90Kcal. would have avoided that on slimming world as it is slightly synned but less calories than the free muller lights. Nice to have the freedom and flexibility! Also had a lamb chop with the fat on - small but tasty!

Hi nettee - sounds like you're being nice and consistent. My weekend wasn't quite as bad as last weekend but still pretty bad!

I've just come over feeling all love/lust sick which helps me not eat much so hopefully that will help me get back on the wagon for the next week. I defo haven't lost anything this week with surgery / no exercise / not a brilliant weekend. But not seeing the guy in question until Aug 2nd so have 5.5weeks to have a real push. Would love to get comfortably into the 9s.

I noticed my bum is going a bit flat and wobbly. Need some exercise to help that!!

Keep going with your good eating ?

Hi Blondcat - how exciting and what a motivation. I know you can do it!

I have lost a pound this week which I am pleased with. Next week I really should be in the 11s!

oooh yay my BMI has dropped below 30 so I am not obese anymore! Thank goodness for that. Only another 2 stone to go until I am not overweight either.

I was really excited when I went back to "overweight" too! You'll defo be in the 11s next week. Had a nice bowl of fruit and fibre today - I'm going to try for 10 perfect days in a row ?

10 perfect days sounds good. I know I will be imperfect on Sat as I am out to lunch but no reason why I can't have 6 perfect day this week. Foolishly got talked into a box of mini flapjacks - have had 2 at 80 kcal each I had better not have anymore today.

Also might challenge myself to hide the scales till Tuesday. And I think we are going to wagamama so I can plan on advance with calories and everything :)

1595 kcal today. quite pleased with that. I made some tasty egg fried rice for supper too for 335 kcal each. yum :eating:

Well done nettee. I've been bad for a week now! But still at my mums - it's like bloody Christmas with her feeding me continuously. Back to London tomorrow morning so right back on the wagon with standard chicken stirfry for dinner and soup for lunch!!

Hope today went well with stir fry and soup. I made pork koftas and pitta for supper - a bit over spiced but not bad. Another snacky afternoon but supper was only 330 kcal so 1570 in total today which is fine. no weigh in this morning which was hard but I did it and now I have had two good days so far this week. Keep looking at kcal in wagamamas meals. the chicken Ramen is by far the lowest at 519 but it looks so bland. I think I would be better to go for something I fancy and then drink water and not have any sides or puddings and count whatever it is. it would only be up to 400 more. There is the prawn kari loman at 707 or the chicken and prawn pad thai at 794 or the wagamama ramen at 691. Not sure really! at least it is all calculated for me on the internet!

Ended up out at a client dinner - 1400 cals total today - way over

But biggest incentive ever - going on a friends yacht in 15 days to Marbella - last minute trip! so major blitz in the next 2 weeks. I will goer to the 9s before I go ??

Well done on your day nettee x

1400 including a client dinner is pretty impresssive. Wow - what a lovely motivation for the next fortnight. I am resisting the temptation to weigh myself just now - it is so hard!

good girl!! don't do it!!

The temptation to weigh myself is only there first thing in the morning, got through it today..... Very curious to know how I am doing this week though. 1505 today - not bad at all. I think I should stop eating any sugar though and that would make things easier re cravings in the afternoon etc but again very hard to actually do that.

Back