Nettee takes back control

1.5lb is not that bad nettee - if you're super good this week you'll prob lose 2-3 next week as some will be water weight added.
Also - good on you for weighing in even though you knew you had been naughty - it's really easy to say - oh I'll just wait until next week. Weighing in puts the pressure back on a little bit.

How you doing nettee? Been very quiet.....

Hello Blondcat - I have been quiet - I have been burying my head in the sand, not weighing and eating whatever.

forced myself to do Tuesday weigh in today and now just over 12 st again. I really don't want to give up on this and let it slide. There was a facebook slimmingworld poster that said "this time next year you will be glad you started today" So true. Just got to keep at it and the weight will come off. Ignore it and the weight will go back on. Should be easy to lose some weight this week based on my penguin and indian takeaway consumption yesterday. Just be determined, write down all my calories and keep going!. Lunch out today and Sunday to contend with but the other 19 meals will make more of a difference....

I will go an have a look at your thread too Blondcat - hope you are doing better than me!

I can't believe it is only 1/2 lb gain - got to take some comfort from that and that I have banked 4.75 lb which is good. Don't want to let it slip away......

Forget the last 2 weeks - they're done. Over. You have nearly 5 pounds banked and if you are really good this week nettee it's really likely you'll lose at least 2 lbs which would be half a stone and brilliant result! You have water weight in your favour after your binge and a big naughty dinner the night before today's weigh in. So you might be feeling a bit glum today but think how happy you'll be next week if you get the 7lbs. Plus you'll be firmly back in the 11s and BMI creeping down to healthy.

I am being really good this week after my long weekend away - we can do it together! Get back in the habit of getting on here every day if you can - I think there's really something in it.

Hello, back again this evening, thanks for the pep talk. No figure to give you today as I was out for lunch as I said. Not too bad a day though - pint of prawns for lunch (how many calories used up in peeling I wonder!) and small supper. Target for tomorrow is to come on here with a number, whatever that may be - I will do it.....

Just checking in this morning to say I will be back this evening with my daily total. I am determined! :character00115:

Yes nettee yes!!! Let's go, let's go

I've been a bloody angel today - I hope you've behaved yourself! Looking forward to seeing how you've got on. We both need to be good this week after our bad week. Mini mins buddies xx

finding it hard today but still counting, so far so good!

may be it is hard to get back on with it or maybe it is just that I am tired but have been grazing on celery this afternoon as I have been wanting to eat. Just supper to go now though - definetely find it worst around 4pm.

Glad to hear you have having a good day Blondcat

1745. Not a very low number (or even 100% accurate) but a number nonetheless. So much better than the last fortnight.

Bring on tomorrow with some more counting :)

Well done nettee - glad I have my buddy back

:) thanks Buddy!

The scales have moved downwards this morning - Wahoo!

woo hoo - back on track :D

1355 today - getting back in my stride!

Thanks for looking out for me :)

1355 today - getting back in my stride! Thanks for looking out for me :)

Yay!!! Knew you'd nail it!! I went out boozing and have finished the day on 1300. Pleased with that :)

Back