Nettee takes back control

1205 - more by luck than judgement. Hope I have eaten enough really - but enough for what?

A lower calorie day once in a while isn't going to do any harm ?

I expect you are right. Feeling hungry and head achy this morning though. Better have some breakfast!

1980 today based on a bit of guess work as we went to an independent restaurant for lunch. Minute steak and chips - ?850 followed by two slices of cake ?480 didn't leave much room for much else.

Still I reigned in supper, am still within my official range, I tried to count everything and yesterday was a low cal day so probably quite a success really. Should have only had one slice of cake but there were two types and I wanted to try each one.

Roast to navigate tomorrow - home cooked though so will get the scales involved and it will be fine :)

Well done nettee - you could have smashed past 1900 today very easily!!

Roasts are not that bad if you avoid skin/fat on the meat and cauliflower cheese and Yorkshire puddings but so hard!!!

No plans for me tomorrow so lots of fruits and veggies on the agenda ?

1665 including the roast. No left over potatoes to pick at either which helps. A good day. One more to go before weigh in - feeling a bit nervous strangely. Will be very disappointed if I have lost less than a pound or gained or something....

Well done you!! I think your weigh in is going to be fine - well unless it's TOTM..
I'm going to weigh in on weds ... Eek

arrgh - my daughter cooked apple crumble. Wasn't going to have any but then my other daughter wouldn't eat hers. at least 330cal - that's what I have counted anyway. titchy supper for me and fingers crossed the sugar doesn't make me put on temporary fluid weight for the morning.

Good luck for Wednesday Blondcat

1625 total. Not bad considering! fingers crossed for tomorrow :scale:

OMG - love apple crumble!!! My fave - good luck!!

11st 12 1/4 lb this morning so a 2 1/4 lb loss - hooray! Really pleased with that. Into the 11s and a good steady week.

so just another 3/4 lb and I will have lost my first 1/2 stone - easy target for next week :character00255:

well done nettee!! feeling like a proud minimins buddy :)
mine tomorrow - i'll be delighted if i've stayed the same after 2 weeks of no exercise, a lot of boozing and two very bad weekends :eek:

Hope this morning went well, Blondcat. I lost it slightly yesterday evening and stopped counting just before dinner when I started raiding the fridge. Working backwards I think the total yesterday was around 1900 which is still within limits but would feel better about it if I had planned it. Never mind back on the case today!

I think the weekly weighing really helped to keep my motivation steady all through last week. I have however, weighed myself this morning and am ever so slightly up. Hope that doesn't put me off for today.

That's just water weight from yesterday's binge, fat takes longer to convert I think (I'll ask one of my surgeon buddies). So don't give it another thought. I think I can pinpoint my weight gain to not weighing myself. I kept thinking oh I've eaten badly today so I'll "start" in 5 days on Monday then I'd be bad on the following Tuesday and write off the week again. I will never not weigh myself weekly now.

Just getting into the office - heading to gym now - omg!! :-(

1400 today - yay!

well done nettee - I love banking a great day!!

Are you doing any exercise ? :eek:

1545 today :)

Walking my dogs but no extra exercise yet. Should crack open one of my DVDs.

[how was the weekend nettee? I was so bad fri, sat, sun!!

Hello again, I have been off the wagon since Friday night :eek: weight up 1.5 lb since last Tuesday. Back on the case today though :)

Back