Nettee's four week countdown to Easter

Nettee

Silver Member
Starting again after 6 weeks off plan and a holiday last week. I have gained 5 lb. It is very scary how quickly it can turn around. I have also been ill this week which has made it hard to get back onto body magic

I need to lose 2lb this week in order to retain my target membership. hopefully will be back at target or even just below by Easter.

The plan:

back to basics with mainly extra easy. No fancy avoiding aspartame or carbs.
one or two red days in a week
No Chocolate - related to Lent
16 sessions of my new DVD - 30 second Slim. see how I get on but perhaps 8 of level 1 and then 8 of level 2
Posting on here and going to group.

A 100 % day to get me started :D

I have had two slightly dodgy days with about 20 syns in each - but at least I counted and didn't go madly over. I have had a little bit of chocolate cake so the lent thing still isn't totally on track but I have not had any chocolate bars since Tuesday.

So far so good today and I have finally started my new DVD and one the first session. It is a bit like the 30 day shred but probably a bit easier on the whole and shorter - I still found the mountain climbers hard though!

four clear weeks to Easter after today so I should get my 16 sessions in if I prioritise it.

I am getting very tempted to weigh myself but I know it would put me off - only two more mornings to resist the scales till next weigh in day

Not a perfect day yesterday but I did keep counting the syns so not completely crazy either. I am going for a spot on red day today and I know that it can be done.

back this evening for my honk!

Ohhhhh I was doing so well today and then I hit the kit Kats on the school run. Why oh why oh why??????

Oh chocolate why does it have to tempt us in so easily!

I know - it is a weakness of mine.

A better day yesterday on the whole although I had fajitas for supper without counting syns properly. Never mind. It is looking like a bit of a loss for the week as a whole but I may not make my target range sadly.

Busy cooking sushi last night which went ok until it came to cutting it up. So I am taking in the rolls in one piece to the taster session today.

I lost a pound which is fine although not back into range yet and so I had to pay :eek:

Mind you a pound is a pound and I can lose another one next week and be in range again then.

Need to print out some syns recorders to keep me going and break open my 30SS DVD again

oh dear 1 1/2 up after a very off plan week. I stayed to group today and am going to do a diary to give to my consultant next week. Hopefully that will motivate me to stick with it.

Hi Nettee,
I'm at target too; it's harder to maintain than people think isn't it? But it's really good you're still going to group,
I think that's the key to not undoing all your hard work. I'm trying to get to the bottom of my target, so if I have a gain, I don't have to worry, and it will give me a bit of leeway
when Easter comes;) I've been having those Lindt mini bunnies, only 3 syns. Can buy them 3 for a £1, but the shop's run out!:479:

Last edited:
sounds like a good plan - as long as you don't go mad with your leeway!

A 100% day at last :) I think the threat of my consultant seeing my food diary is doing the trick.

Whoop - another good day :)

a tricky few days over the weekend but not total disasters. I did a red day yesterday and and EE good day today so am hoping for a bit of a loss tomorrow :cross:

I have kept my diary to hand in - wondering how much my consultant will comment - will have to wait and see.

Exercise has gone out the window for the moment - will need to re inspire myself before too long.

Well last week I lost a pound which was fine - it was actually star week so a pretty good loss. This week I have also lost a pound which is a bit jammy and mainly due to being the week after star week. I suppose I have had some good on plan meals but have also been fairly naughty with birthday cake, chinese takeaway, etc.

I am however back into my target range:wee:

Now I have to get back into the swing of the plan in order to keep on going down a bit each week until I get beyond target for the first time.

I have an 8 week exercise and weight loss plan so perhaps a new thread is called for.

Back