Never eating 'normal' food again!

Sweetie_Jo

So yesterday I fell off the wagon after a very good week. I'm annoyed at myself as i wasnt even hungry! I just ate for the sake of eating.

This morning I regret it even more! I have the worst upset stomach. Eating yesterday was really not worth it and it has made me realise that eating while on this diet is just not worth it!

So if your thinking of eating anything outside of the diet, then dont! I'd choose hungry pains over a upset stomach anyday!

I disagree, sometimes people need a day off to get it out of their system and start again. Please don't feel bad about it. You know that what ever you ate did not agree with you, so next time try so etching different if you want to eat. I hate peop,e beating them selves up about it, your only human, just start again the next day. X

Yeah that's a good way of looking at it, I had an off plan meal this week that wasn't planned, and I was mad at myself for doing it, as I too felt rough the next day, it prob affected my weight loss for the week, but.. I got it out my system, I now know that cheating isn't worth it and only stimualates your hunger even more, was craving so much more the couple of days after it!

I think planned breaks every now and then can help a vlcd'er but everyone is different and people find their own ways to make it work for them. x

I had a night iff last night, i can honestly say the pains in my stomach r soo bad :-( plus diarreah and awful awful indigestion. Never again

I think it was pheonix who said that sometimes its good when we do something like this as it reminds us how bad out bodies feel when we overrate or eat the wrong stuff x

Another way to look at it, is in agreement with Lucie, is that a day off boosts your metabolism. Body builders and other athletes have a day off their extreme diet once a week for this reason , I remember watching a programme where this guy was driving round looking for Doughnuts as he wanted them badly, but he had to eat them before midnight.

However, we are all different , so its whatever works for you. To me , a day off now and then helps. I dont get the stomach pains or havent yet. Maybe if I did then I would be more likely to stick lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back