Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

Well I have my 3 tetras today and about 5 pints of water so far, still on track!

Good Morning. I am ready for another successful day. I have only had about a liter of water and no shakes yet. Saving them for later...

Have a nice day everyone!

Morning, feeling good today, on my first pint of water. Haven't officially got my first weigh in until next Tuesday but hopped onto the scales this morning and i've already lost 8lb, woo hoo!!

That's excellent. Keep it up Lisa, you are doing great.

I have been tempted to jump on the scales, but I'm trying not to. It's now day 4 for me and I feel a difference already.

Thats good to hear, it does get easier with time. I think i'm gonna tell my OH to hide the scales so I cant get on them anymore, would rather a suprise at each weeks WI.

I think that is why I am trying to stay off of the scales, to be surprised. Weighing myself won't put me off the diet, but seeing each pound go isn't quite as exciting as a bunch of them going.

As long we stick to the diet 100% we know it works. The only thing to remember is that sometimes it's inches we lose, rather than pounds, so the scales don't really give us the true picture.

afternoon all,

Just had my first shake as I was really hungry and needed to fill a gap. Have had 1 litre of water so far (and extra in my shake cos I always make it uo to a pint) and a cuppa.

I am outside varnishing doors today. Didnt put the wallpaper up yesterday but ended up painting the bathroom instead. Might do the wallpapering today.

Its a good job I have plenty planned this week to get me through the first week. I am also off all week from work (on holiday).

Day one well and truely over and half way through day 2 already. I even walked youngest to school this morning!!!! Mind you was really knacked from all the painting yesterday but was nice to get some fresh air and was ready for my water when I got back.

So here I am having a break in the middle of varnishing doors outside in the sunshine. THE JOYS!!!

Glad to see you're keeping busy Bindi, it's the best way. Just about to have my second shake for lunch, had 3 pints of water so far, need to get cracking again with the water today.

Wow Bindi, busy busy busy. Good job though.

Lisa I can't wait to see your suprise weigh. 8 pounds is a great start so far. By then you might be at 11. Whoo hoo!

Hello everyone! Well after my wee blip at the weekend i have been back 100per cent all week and im looking forward to weigh in tomorrow im actually quite hope full that i have lost even at least 2lbs, any more and i'll be a very happy bunny :D:D:D:D:D any less and ...... well ive no one to blame but myself :mad::mad::mad:

Hi Petal. I think you'll have a decent loss. Just drink a lot of water today so you flush out any extra salt so you are not holding onto water at your weigh in.

just found the thread after hours of looking , hopefully my cdc can show me "round minimims "as i keep getting lost ; ( getting offical 1st weigh in tommorrow it will be my 12th day doing 100% s s once i get more confident on p c i,ll be posting more xx

Well i'm going to have my frozen choc tetra for dinner in about half hour, had about 7 pints of water today so thats me done. Will be back again in the morning to check how you've all done!

Evenin all, we seem to all be getting right on track, hiya Jackie.:D

Ive had a rough coupla days, god knows why, Ive felt proper cr@p, I think if it'd had gone on longer then I would of jacked the whole lot in. Thank goodness I didnt, but it was so tempting.

I came round at around 3ish, and after a nap when I got in from work Im feeling fine again, think its a combination of stress and CD, I have 4 ltrs of water per day so thats not it. Im glad its my day off tomorra, thats all I can say!

Hope everyone is well, I was trying to think of something exciting tell you, but all I do is work and drink shakes or water, that it, my whole life at the moment :D

Morning all, (early I know, up with the baby at 5.45). Feeling good again today, over my SIL's today so the kids can play, she never eats much so should be quite easy today, on my first pint of water, check back before I leave. Have a good day everyone!!

Mornin all, how olds the baby Lisa??

Its my day off today, so need to keep checking my water intake, its always low when Im at home, so im gonna make an effort to have more.

Today Im feeling loads better, back in fighting spirts again, I lost the will a bit over the last day or so, and needed to get back to feeling happy, have not cheated so feel better and proud I didnt.

Jeans feel looser, and my work uniform fits much better so Im pleased, roll on monday weigh in eh!

Does anyone want to let me know what they have lost so far on the next stone mission and Ill do an update??

Well, day before yesterday the scales showed an 8lb loss, today they are showing a 5lb loss, might it be because of the time of day I weighed and clothes (think i've got bulkier clothes on today, if thats an excuse) so not entirely sure what i've lost so far, my official weigh isn't until Tuesday.

P.S. The baby is 9 months & an almost 3 yr old.

hi gang

feeling a bit blue today:sigh2:. could be cos totm is due.

Been to asda and really struggled round. got back into my car and downed almost a litre of water to calm my tum.

On a brighter side (if i could find one today) my ketostix was a nice shade of pink this morning.

Dont think I will be doing any decorating today as I have got a lack of energy, might do the lawn though!!! and do the washing and hang out the washing and do some cleaning and do the school run and then cook "THEIR" dinner and then do some dishes and then.........................................:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:..

Back