Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

I'm doing really good, had 1 slice of beef yesterday, but apart from that, cheat free, just need to up my water today. Had a choc tetra for brekkie and a choc tetra for lunch!

Had a capuccino shake for breakfast, and will have my choc tetra now for lunch

have had2 litres of water so far, aiming for 4!

Did 30 mins exercise as well

Have a good day all! Your all going great, well done petal for a cheat free weekend, well done lisa for being cheat free. :)

laila x

hiya gang,

phew!! it aint half getting hot outside now.

well tomorrow is my weigh in day and looking forward to it. Its totm as well at the moment.

However I feel a little less bloated and I think that is mainly due to all the water flushing things out.

I have had 1 shake so far and 2 litres of water. Will have another shake before I go to work at 5.30pm as I am now back to work after having a week off.

Taking my water with me (will be constantly runing up to the loo though;)) and that will make it a minimum of 3 litres downed today on top of the extra water I use in my shakes/soups.

anyway hope everyone has had a day today and looking forwad to the luvleeeeeey weather forcasted for the next few days.

back home after 10pm so hope to catch up then if hubby hasnt hogged the laptop

hi everyone and thanks for your support, doing okay but had a couple of blips, but will get back on track tomorrow, its wi then but going to see if I can skip wi and just pick up packs as a gain will depress me even more. cdc is going away for 3 weeks , and hopefully by next wi
I'll be back on track

Morning all, got my first weigh in at 2pm (after 10 days of waiting), will let you know how I get on, have a good day everyone!

Hi everyone. Seems I missed a lot around here.

Sorry for the loss of your friend Trisha.

I'm still around, just was doing more reading than posting.

I'll be back to posting soon. It's TOTM coming up and I'm feeling a bit moody/weepy, which for me is not normal.

Hya everyone, well i nibbled quite a lot last night and had some alcohol and today the scales are saying 2lbs gain :mad: hopefully it's only water weight though and will be gone in the next couple of days as i get back into the big K!

Good luck for your WI today Lisa.

Hey petal,

Just keep going, hope you get back on track soon. I am on ss+ until I can get the strength to go 100%. It has helped so far as last night I nearly killed my hubby tryng to eat his food lol so having something to eat is good if you find it hard to stick to it with only the shakes. Im hoping to move back down to SS within next couple of days and I read that ss+ weight loss only 1-2 less than ss which is encouraging.

Anyways, hope you all have a great day:

Have had 1 tetra, and 1 litre of water so far.

Enjoy the heat hehehe, could fry an egg outside but we wouldnt be able to eat it :p

byeeee x

week 1 weigh in

Well had my first weigh in today, although a little dissappointed
images
with the weight loss this week but I have lost the inches and feel loads better this week.;)

any way I lost 5.2lbs and inches lost this week are

waist = -3"
hips = 0
bust = -1.5lbs
upper arms = -0.5"
thigh = -0.5"

how is everyone else doing today?

Last edited:
Well I lost 9lb this week guys, well chuffed!

Hi All,

Welcome to our group the Never Nibblers!!!

So far we have.....

canireallydothis!!(vicky)
Trishia
Lisaclaire
Anisah
Laila
Petal01

The aim of this thread, is to lose the next stone, ideally by the 20th of July, with all the support, and encouragement we have here, then we are gonna whip some butt, and all be skinny minis by the end of the year.

If you want to let me know your weight loss for the week, then Ill update and once a week I can put all losses on for everyone to see!!

Its not a race, its a support group, and no matter what, we will get there.

Hiya Vickster,

Room for a big guy in your team of svelte young ladies - you know my earnestness on this one

Pleeeaaaassssseeeeee

xx

welcome mindless,
well done lisa

Been and picked up 3 weeks supplies from cdc as cdc is going on holiday, I skipped wi as had a bad couple of days due to friends death, not really been in right frame of mind for cd over these days but had a better day today, and going to start afresh tomorrow,
Going to start afresh from tomorrow

I lost 6lbs this week!! Thats a stone for me since I started on the 25th(I thinks!!) whoop whoop, hope it encourages everyone to do the same.

Bindi, 5.2 is fab, dont be dissapointed, its a great loss, heres to next week. The first time I ever did cd I lost 5lbs in the first week and 5st ib 4 months overall!

9lbs is wicked Lisa, you doin great.

OK, bed for me now, heres to everyone havin a good week x

Bindi 5.2lbs is fab well done!

Lisa wow 9lbs is great well done

6lbs is great going Vicky well done!!

Hi Mindless and welcome to never nibblers.

Well i feel like crap this morning :mad: i have binged for the last two days and put on 5lbs :cry::cry:but worse thing is i feel bloated and horrible and such a failure, again! Here's hoping the day will get better. Sorry, not in the best of moods today. Hope everyone else is ok.

Last edited:
Good morning all, I binged last night, don't know why, made some fairy cakes with my son and they looked a bit overcooked so I nibbled the edge to check and ended up eating a whole one coz they were lovely, then when my OH went up for a bath I snuck another, then I ate 6 cocktail sausages and a smartie cookie. What was I thinking, feeling really guilty, after such a good week aswell. Today is a new day, got some sachets yesterday instead of tetras to try some different flavours and invested in a blender, bought a bag of ice too, so gonna make some delish shakes today.

Trish, good luck for today! And everyone else.

hi everyone, had a better day today, but forgot to take my soup so went and got a salad from a salad bar just had lettuce, cucumber and plain tuna so hopefully should be okay with that. off to the gym now for a workout (if I can stand the heat) and swim.

Oh a swim sounds lovely, been laying in my friends garden today with the kids and I could just do with a dip! Been good today, porridge for brekkie and choc tetra for lunch, no more being naughty for me.

Mindey, didnt see you there, how rude!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome!!

Evenin all, thats another day done and dusted, not sure why, and after 2 years of trying, Ive gone and managed over 2 weeks of SS, how ruddy scary!!!!

Anyway, just a fly by, as this week is awfully busy in the CANI household, brownies, sportsday, swimming festivals, meetings and bloody staffing issues!

Love to all x

Morning all, had a good day yesterday, another good day planned for today, although we r going over my friends for a bbq later, she knows i'm on CD and said she would do me a chicken breast with salad, do you think i'll be ok eating this? stay strong everyone.

Back