Never thought this day would come

Thank you everyone, I'm still getting used to accepting compliments :)

I'm 5'4.5". Started at 13st0.5lbs in February with bmi of 30.1. I'm now 10st3.5lb with bmi of 24.2 :D

I'd like to get to the bottom of my target range because then I could get my three stone award.

Thank you everyone, I'm still getting used to accepting compliments :)

I'm 5'4.5". Started at 13st0.5lbs in February with bmi of 30.1. I'm now 10st3.5lb with bmi of 24.2 :D

I'd like to get to the bottom of my target range because then I could get my three stone award.

Excellent. I think u look so nice - just the right size. X

So, I called target yesterday (10st3.5lb, original target was 9st 10lbs but I feel happy at this weight).

Anyway, tonight I decided to treat myself to a target treat of special curry, egg fried rice and chips from the take away (an old favourite). And you know what - I got half way through and felt sick as a dog. Left the rest, and now I can't wait to eat healthy tomorrow. This is the biggest change, not the weight loss, but the total change in attitude towards food. Thanks sw for opening my eyes!

Firstly well done on reaching target. I have been at target for 22 months now and as you say, its not a diet but a change in attitude towards food, healthy eating for life. I find if I have fatty food I get stomach ache and feel dreadful. (do enjoy a little cake and costa occasionally though) Everything in moderation

:happy036:Well done getting to target hun

Back