Extra Easy New 7 day menu suggestions

msblonde

a new way of living!
I have just tried the ministrone soup from the new EE diet book thats in the pack. It is sooooo nice!

There are some great recepies in there, but this is a real winter warmer! Mine is actually thick enough to be more of a stew, but sooo nice, I am on my second bowl! totally free too. :O)

will finish off with a lovely muller light with choc sprinkles!

if anyone at class has been given the option to buy the new pack, and nt bought it yet, its worth it just for that book!

I love EE.

Has anyone else tried any of the other receipies that I could be inspired by? :)

i love the lentil, carrot and bacon soup from the ee little yellow cookbook

I have that cookbook, I think i may give it a try. I bought the desserts book recently too so may try the odd thing out of there, been in a cake mood all day :D

i made the ministrone soup too and i agree it was yummy and was more like a stew, it really filled me up

i think il buy the book too

xxx

they are quite good, really easy to follow.

The meditterean lamb in there is delish!

I made the fish, chips and musy peas tonight and it was scrummy! OH loved it too!

I'm making the minestrone soup tommorow! I have also meal planned for the Shepards Pie and Meatballs from this menu this week as well!

What books do poeple recommend to buy from SW if you are following the EE plan? I saw the food diary? I take it that has the syn count for everything and listed HE's and free foods?

I made the meatballs last night and thought they were really nice. THink i will make the ministrone soup now. Am doing my shop tomorrow so will make sure i write down the ingrediants.

Caroline.

They all sound yummy! Am definately buying the new book at my next weigh in

I love the fish and chips! mmmm.

the book I have is the new 7 day ee plan in new pack, the ee cookbook, and bought but not tried yet the dessert book.

mmm may make something now.

:D snow is melting today too! Yaay

Back