New & 7st to lose total

ThatBubbs

Silver Member
Hiya,

Just found this forum, thought I'd launch right in. I joined SW Last week of Sept 11, and weighed in at 19, 11 - a goal weight for me (thouh I've never liked to specify really) would be around 11.5 which would take me to the top of acceptable for my height range. My aim is to be as near as possible by December 2012, when I hit the big 30.

As of 3rd January I've lost every week (not bad considering my birthday, Xmas & New year was in there!) with a total of 26lbs off - averaging at just under 2lb a week loss due to the festive period.

I have a week by week WL diary in the SW section, which I can oft be found updating late or fretting about WI in... http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/243377-thatbubbs-weight-loss-journey.html but yes, I am planting myself here for the foreseeable future. Never in my life have I stuck at any WL thing for more than 3 weeks, so already this is a life changing thing - and it will be nice to share this journey with other people who are on similar journeys.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hiya hun :0)
Congrats on lasting longer than you've previously done, thats a big step.
Im only just starting my journey, just finished week 1 and lost 5.5lbs, so hopefully, will also be able to last longer than a month... Good luck on your journey
Lou.x

Thanks loobilou. 5.5lbs, I'm ipressed - woul have loved that in my first week! Keep it up, you can do it - good luck x :)

.5 off this week for me... not a nice number after the hellish day I'd had and being extra good, but it was down at least. Need to start seeing some better losses soon.. any syns in biting my nails? ;)

Hi Peeps, Well done on your losses (hope you dont mind me tagging onto this post :confused:)

I've got about 7 stone to go too, I follow WW pp's I joined on 04/01/12 weighing in at 18st 6lbs had first wi last wk losing 3.5, was happy with this as it was my *wk too, had 2nd wi last night and lost another 2.5 so I'm a happy bunny too and I'm determined that 2012 WILL BE MY YEAR :), am glad I've found this forum too as there's loads of support on here!! x

Back