New 8 week challenge!!!!

Lost 2lbs, bit fed up BUT 12lbs in 3 weeks. Must exercise! TOTM has just finished so hoping for a better loss next week, jeans are loose & can take them off without undoing them! Pleased about that!
xxxxxxxsharon

Great!

Do you have an exercise bike? I hop up on it whilst watching Eastenders or Corrie. I'm distracted and it makes it less boring.

Well done on weight loss. :)

Kila, I do but it's upstairs as it takes too much rom up. I did gey a Tony Little Gazelle which folds up to use BUt since injuring my back it hurts to use it. TOTM came AGAIN today and I have a cold starting so I won't be doing much today.
xxxxxxsharon

hi everyone
well my 2nd weigh in on this challenge and i've lost 2.25lbs this week, that takes it to 5.75lbs in 2 weeks! woo hoo
i was aiming for 16lbs in 8 weeks so i've got 10.25lbs to go, ahead of plan!
onwards and downwards
sian x

well done , ive been busy this week ,but stuck with it

Lost another 2lbs, I'm now at 14lbs or 1 stone off. I MUST exercise now as my cold has gone & 2lbs a week at my weight isn't enough, I can lose that at S/W, I PROMISE no more salted nuts either, hubby keeps buying them & eating them inh front of me...TORTURE!!!
Anyone 'cheated' yet? As it was my birthday yesterday I had cake (only a little) but 1 botle of wine, 2 bags crisps, 2 breakaway bars & pizza. I didn't even enjoy most of it, except the crisps & I feel CR@P now, swollen, bloated & sleepy. Serves me right!
xxxxxxsharon

hi well done voodoo, 2lbs is really good but i know what you mean about the snacking.
i do really well all week then come the weekend it all goes to pot :sigh: but i'm sticking at it and hopefully some more weight will come off tomorrow!
what kind of exercise are you thinking of doing?
sian x

well done Sharon at least it is a step in the right direction, i've only just went back to the gym, well pool. and now the parents are away tryiong to walk dog as much as possible to keep him from fretting

hi everyone
well another 1.75lbs down this week so thats 7.5lbs in 3 weeks is good for me!
hope everyone's doing ok
onwards and downwards
sian x

WTG, how tall are you? Your weight target seems low to me BUT of course if you're not very tall you won't want to weigh much.
xxxxxsharon

hi sharon i'm only 5ft tall so the slightest lb makes me look heavier.
i've always been around the 8-9st mark but when upto 13st after my 3 babies.
i have put 8 stone down as my goal weight but will be happy if i can get under 9 stone!
onwards and downwards
sian x

Ahh well your target sounds good to me! I'm 5'8" so anything under 12 stone is great. You don't have that far to go, bikinis ahoy by Summer for you then!
xxxxxxsharon

Lost 3lbs this week, REALL pleased as I wasn't very good, supose all that nose blowing burnt some calories up, lol!
xxxxxxxsharon

Hi people I am starting my 8 week challange tommorow (tuesday) will update weight then. Will be hoping to lose as much as posible (have about 8 stone to lose) so fingers crossed here we go .....

hi girls
well its week 4 weigh in for me and i've put on 1.75lbs, all my own doing :(
i have lost 5.75lbs in 4 weeks so far.
i'm going to knuckle down and try and get a good loss in for next week.
onwards and downwards
sian x

i was STS last week and got a sickly feeling put on this week due to alcohol consumption... opsi. and lack of gym. best get to the gym tomorrow

Back