New abd looking some help

16-11

Silver Member
HiI'm new to SF, did ww pro points before having my son who is 11 weeks old now! I just can't get back into pro points so thought is give this a try.

Been reading some threads and got some good ideas, found a thread yesterday where somebody had written breakfast/ lunch dinner ideas but cannot find it again!!!

Not sure which thread that is but if you have a look through some of the diaries I am sure you would find ideas there. Alot of us swap between doing SF and PP on different days depending on what suits for the different days.

Hope the plan works for you, I think its really good for getting your head attuned to making the right choices with food without tying yourself in knots counting pps the whole time.

Congratulations on becoming a new mummy!

There is a thread/sticky at the top of this forum that explains simply filling. If you have any questions then ask on there or on here! It really is a good plan to follow.

Last edited:
Starting from tomorrow and writing my shopping list using that stickie :)

I'm excited to try something different

I love sf,hope you enjoy it as well.It is nice to do something that is more relaxing food wise and not worry bout points so much!

That's what I'm hoping I'll not be so strict that I want to be bad if that makes sense! The OH is doing it too do that helps :)

Yea that makes sense.I find I snack less with sf.Thats good that your OH is doing it as well,less hassle and good support :0)

How did ur first day go?

My first day went pretty well! Can't believe what you can have and it's free!

Went shopping and got lots of supplies in lol

LEB said:
My first day went pretty well! Can't believe what you can have and it's free!

Went shopping and got lots of supplies in lol

It does make things easier! My fav thing to snack on is total 0% Greek yoghurt mixed with sweetener and vanilla paste then either raspberries or strawberries, yummy!

Back