New and excited :)

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by whitejazmine1986, 18 May 2014 Social URL.

1. whitejazmine1986

whitejazmine1986 New Member

Hello!
    I've just got through my first week on Exante , and thought I'd join here instead of just reading through. I've tried a few things before but now I just want the weight gone!

I have 5 stone to loose, I'm hoping to loose a stone before a week in Rome in June When I plan to have a week off diet :)

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SheridanLM91

SheridanLM91 Criminology Student

Start Weight:
    14st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.2lb(17.99%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Welcome! Well done for completing your first week! How are you finding it? There is lots of support of this forum so hopefully you'll find what you need!

You must be excited for Rome! It's possible you could lose a stone! Fingers crossed for you and good luck with the remaining weeks before your holiday :)

4. Pixie2

Pixie2 Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi - I'm starting week 2 tomorrow and have also been skulking about reading so have decided to join the forum and start posting lol :) I have been a member of the site before for sw but never tried Exante before... how are you finding it? I'm really looking forward to weight day tomorrow, I can definitely feel a difference already! Good luck with wk2 x

5. heath_essen

heath_essen New Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm starting my 1st day tomorrow and I'm excited. I plan to keep myself busy and drink loads of water, nothing else I can do really. Good luck. x

6. Emilie

Emilie Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How is it going? X

I am on day 3 now.

Last edited: 4 June 2014
  7. scoobydo

scoobydo Member

Start Weight: