New and Improved Bee's Diary on SW

Ok, a much needed update. I have had a decent week. It's all been a major roller coaster for me lately with my emotional state but I have felt stronger this week and it shows straight away in my general contentment. Foodwise I've been back on track, very happy to report that at Monday night's weigh in I was 10st12.5lb. So I am now in the 10s! I can't actually believe it, I'm less than a stone away from the 9s. Goal is looking more and more achievable.
I have had a big disappointment in my life and although that has knocked me a fair bit, I must say my friends have rallied to my aid and it's been very comforting, it has made a big difference to my outlook and I am very grateful.

Sorry about the disappointment X It is at times like that you find out who your true friends are, and it is good you do have some real friends. Enormous congratulations on your loss !!!

I'm sure I have posted on my diary since May 2015, a lot must have got lost. But anyway, I'm writing this post to bring it up on the page again so the technically challenged person that I am can find the diary again :D

I'm back on SW, many of you I am sure can relate to the dietary car crash I experienced over the last couple of months, I just fell off the radar completely and I didn't care. I spent a few weeks away not working just time out with friends abroad which did me no good food wise. Thoroughly enjoyed my time away but reality hit me badly when I returned mid December and I couldn't get my motivation up again to re-start. Every day I put it off by another day and kept eating....So I'm back. No excuses, this year I'm going to reach my final goal. I started out at over 15 stone, lost close to 6, I briefly dipped into the 9st last November, just before things went totally haywire :( But despite being hugely disappointed in myself at least I know it can be done. I can do it. I have done, I will do it again! I haven't rejoined the group yet, cannot face it quite as yet. So I'm having a super clean January and will then attend the group again.

I wish everyone the best of luck and rewards for your hard work, it's all work in progress and I'm really glad the forum is back, it's helped me tremendously in the past and I'm sure will again.

Hi BeeBeeSee,

Here to Sub - just caught up on your thread - you've done amazingly so far so please don't spend too much time stressing over what you may or may not have gained over Xmas! We're all here to offer support x

Thank you both, it's so true, I get so caught up sometimes worrying about what's been done. Could spend that energy looking ahead :) Plus I have just discovered my obsession with Pinterest and all things hair braid related, that should keep me out of trouble :D

You're back :)

Good Morning...right! I'm really struggling. I gave in to weighing about a week ago and weighed in at 10st2.7lb. Ok. I thought that wasn't so bad, I can take it from here, use this weight as a baseline for a couple of weeks and then head back to rejoin my group.
Well, I have had a good week foodwise, I have exercised a lot, and decided to hop on the scales again this morning. 10st5lb. What?? I really can't figure this one out. I'm so gutted that I'm nearly a stone heavier now than about three months ago but the last three weeks I have been sticking to plan as much as possible. I have been eating a lot of extra fruit in addition to my normal meals so I have cut back a little on that but it's the only thing I snack on, I never use syns for anything so I thought having fruit wouldn't be a bad alternative. And the amount of vegetables I eat, especially raw, is almost not human anymore. I'm kind of starting to panic that this is not working for me anymore. When I think back to 7-8 months ago before I was struggling a lot emotionally and with eating disorder rearing its head again, I was steady on plan, kept losing 1-2 lb a week and I ate a lot! So I can't work out why this is happening...I will start writing a food diary again. And try and not weigh now for a while which is hard, it's that obsessive streak in me that fuels my eating disorder and overexercising and all those other extreme things in my life that will make this a bumpy ride because my immediate reaction to remedy this situation would be to eat less, exercise a lot more and weigh a couple of times a day. And that's a slippery slope, I know it and it doesn't end well.
Ok, I really needed that moan hehe!

And can I ask a stupid and technical question about the new website...How do I find my diary? Sounds daft I know. But everytime I come back on here I have no idea how to find it and end up searching it via my username in the search bar. There must be a more straight forward way o_O

If you mean yr blog I think they've been lost. If you mean a diary on a thread you can look up all the threads you've started on yr profile

So my food diary for Saturday:

BF:
1 boiled egg
1 apple
1 orange
coffee with milk (HexA)

L:
1 boiled egg (didn't have time for a second in the morning)
spoonful of leftover rice from dinner
veggie smoothie consisting of kale, carrots, ginger and lime
1 orange

afternoon: two coffees with milk (HexA)

Snack: apple & banana

D:
leftover rice
chicken breast (really big!)
To go with the above: fat free yogurt, chopped onion, chopped green pepper, lots of seasoning

Afters: pear, tangerine, FF cherry yogurt

Sunday:

BF:
Veggie Smoothie: kale, rocket salad, carrots, ginger, lime
2 boiled eggs
1 orange
1 apple
1 coffee with milk (HexA)

L:
2 weetabix (HexB) with hot water
topped with chopped apple, chopped pear, tangerine, FF yogurt
1 coffee (HexA)

10 mile walk/run followed by 45 min of abs workout plus kettlebells

D:
Pasta (a lot! I always need quantity after a workout)
steamed carrot
green pepper & FF yogurt salad

Watched film with friends and had several handfuls of popcorn (freshly made in coconut oil. YUM) and bombay mix. No idea of amount of syns though.

1 cup tea with milk (HexA)

I couldn't resist the scales again...weighed in yesterday morning at 10st3lb. So it's going down again but I have to stop weighing constantly, it's messing with my head. Got another day of clean eating ahead of me, brought all my things into work and will soon start munching my way through it all :) I booked a flight to NY, I'm going end of Feb so I have a month now to get back into the 9s as much as possible and thankfully my America trip is only just over a week so whatever damage I might do there should be limited.

Hey lovely – wow a trip to NY sounds amazing – what an incentive!! Could you give your scales to a friend to look after for you so that you aren’t tempted to weigh? The gain may be down to the exercise you’re doing – I always found that if I was exercising a lot I tended to have the odd gain – no idea why. A friend of mine had the same last week – did lots of intense exercising and was rigidly on plan but gained 2.5 lbs!
Maybe it’s worth introducing some syns? Lots of people say they don’t lose when they don’t eat their syns….

Back