New and starting my 2nd day!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Miss MDG, 21 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Miss MDG

Miss MDG Full Member

Hello everyone :)

Due to recommendations at work from a couple of women in my team, and seeing them shrink before my eyes lol, iv decided to give lipotrim a try.

Iv just woke up to my second day and I feel fine, im just a little worried because another woman in my team was on it but she caved on her second day. Fingers crossed I wont do the same!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. goose

goose Silver Member

You won't cave!! Remember its mind over matter!

4. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Water water water, early nights, lots if ice in shakes and water, good luck x

I don't eat I Vape :)

5. daisey123

daisey123 Full Member

Don't cave!! The first week is really tough but then you have a big loss, your in ketosis and no longer feel hungry. Don't cave. We all promise, it is worth it. X

6. Miss MDG

Miss MDG Full Member

Thank you, im hoping I'll be ok, I dont feel hungry :/ I was told today would be the hardest but I actually feel fine thankfully.

Im drinking alot of water but not liking the amount I need to pee haha, hope I dont need a pee mid driving lesson!

Im glad glad I found this site, the stories and support is really helpful x

7. little-me

little-me Full Member

Day 3 was worst for me. Just remember why you are here and drink water if you are hungry. Early nights too because you will be tired for a while. Don't cave it all passes and then the hunger goes after that it's easy xxxx good luck honey, I'm just back too dreaming of skinny jeans x

8. Miss MDG

Miss MDG Full Member

Yep drinking plenty of water :). I dont feel tired yet and hopefully I wont but iv made it pass day 2 :D feeling proud! Even my bf sat next to me eating an amazing lasagne with chips and I wasnt bothered :)

9. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

U go girl! I hope ur drive stats with u! Ur doing amazing! X

10. Miss MDG

Miss MDG Full Member

I hope so too Yeye, smelling the sunday dinner is a little mouth watering I must say haha x