new and struggeling any advice to get thru the first week

tamla

hi i started the lipo trim yesterday i found it really hard lastnite but never gave in didnt get much sleep :cry:well im on day 2 and im starting to feel really hungry im drinking gallons and gallons of water which is helping abit i just want to no will this hunger go away ive read all the posts on here and wow everyone has done really well and its givin me the support to carry on im amased to c the weight loss everyone has achieved.they weighed me yesterday and i was 10st7 was really deverstated she told me i might not loose as much as my sister in the first wk as she has alot more to loose.has anybody else started off around this weight and had a good weigh in i dont want to go bk nxt wk to see ive only lost around 2lb ill be deverstated:eek:

Hi Hun, im on day 2 too :) I am finding it hard but not as hard as I thought, I didnt sleep much either last night lol I hear it gets easier and easier so ill wait and see. Ive got a lot more to loose than you but im setting myself a target of 3lbs a week that way im hoping not to get disapointed :) Good luck!

hiya cant really advise with regards to your losses as i was a lot heavier than you when i started, however i can say that the more you have to loose the bigger your losses initially.

try focusing on one day at a time and if need be hour by hour do you like tea coffee if so any hunger pangs have a hot drink
log on read the threads and share in the successes you'll be fine

hang in there

Plod on. Focus on your weigh in day and that will remotivate you.

When I get hungary, I have a hot black coffee with a couple of canderal in and that seems to help me.

Alex

aww thank you all very much for your replys,everyone here seems to be very friendly and helpful im so pleased to of found such a great site thanx everyone ;)

Back