New Arrivals! The 'Coo over babies' thread!!

Thanks Sonkie

Just had a phone call from her and she is finally going into hospital as the contractions are continuous now. My granddaughter has just faxed me her mobile number so I can let her know what time i will pick her up so she can see her Mum and sister. At 13 she is very excited.:)

OOOOO this is so exciting....do you live far away ????? Who is your granddaughter staying with whilst they are at the hospital...?

I live about 28 miles away. Lucy has 3 older brothers so they are at home with her. The eldest is nearly 22 and he is my eldest grandson.

At the moment I have 9 grandsons and 5 granddaughters so I am quite pleased that this baby is a girl.

How wonderful Pam, hope you DD has a good night and do let us know all about little baby when he/she arrives in the world.

All the best
xxxx

Milly Ann was born at 11.09 pm on the 8th June, 2007.

She weighed in at 8lb 9oz (dont know what that is in "new money" - abouts 4kgs I guess)

I went to see her at the hospital and arrived when she was about 1 hour old.

Have taken photos but am useless at getting them on here. So it will have to wait until DS gets home.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

She looks very much like her big sister did when she was born. Her Daddy insists she has his ears and chin lol Bless.

Mummy did very well as she had no pain relief.

Very happy Nana today although a bit tired from lack of sleep

Oooh Pam,
Congratulations to all :p

I agree with Issy, beautiful name, I love it :D I always said that if I had a baby in the Millenium and it was a girl, I'd have called her Millie lol Of course that never happened, had Jack in 1998, and he was 'Emily rose' got the shock of my life when he was a he and not a she lol

Look forward to the pictures when you get time :D

Thanks to the magic of the wonderful Pierce,
here is a photo of Milly aged one hour old.

Milly_Ann_08_1_.JPG

She was in my arms at the time but I thought you would prefer a close up of her lol

A quick update: she has settled very well and Mummy only gets to feed her in the middle of the night as all the rest of the family are eager to take turns during the day. I expect the novelty will eventually wear off:)

Last edited:
Oh how gorgeous and precious she is... Congrats to you and all your family

Luv xxx

Oh Pam - she's absolutely beautiful :)

Back