New Bars Available!

Are they getting rid of the museli bars then?

The new bars are available on the Slim and Save website to order as samples. They are:

Dark Chocolate and Coconut
Milk Chocolate and Praline
Milk Chocolate Vanilla and Almond

You can order samples of anything you haven't ordered before - even if you have ordered other samples in the past. Enjoy!

This is what I wanted to do (All the packs I haven't tried - every shake, mac cheese, mushroom pasta and a couple of the new bars) but was told I could only order one sample, or 29 taster pack which I don't want to order because I have loads left over (cottage pie, spag bol and bars) that I don't like. "We are unable to allow multiple purchases of the samples as we sell them at a no profit level, but at least it gives you opportunity to see which ones you like and you don't."

Maybe he mean't multiple purchases of the same sample? Gosh this is confusing lol. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

ilikepencils said:
This is what I wanted to do (All the packs I haven't tried - every shake, mac cheese, mushroom pasta and a couple of the new bars) but was told I could only order one sample, or 29 taster pack which I don't want to order because I have loads left over (cottage pie, spag bol and bars) that I don't like. "We are unable to allow multiple purchases of the samples as we sell them at a no profit level, but at least it gives you opportunity to see which ones you like and you don't."

Maybe he mean't multiple purchases of the same sample? Gosh this is confusing lol. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Yes - you can't order multiple samples of any pack or a sample of a pack you have ever bought before. But you can order a single sample of any pack you have never ordered. So, if 3 new bars are added to the range you can order 1 sample of each.

i tried me luck yesterday and ordered 3 of the praline ones and 2 of almond and got them for sample price, probs mistake on their part letting me but me orders been dispatched :D

Catdog xx

I'm still confused! Might have something to do with sleep deprivation as I'm working nights this week :eek:. So (if I've never had the following) I can't order one of each shake, and a couple of the meals at the sample price on the same order? It has to be done on separate orders?

Amazed at your weight loss Weasy! :eek:

ilikepencils you can order 1 of each sample if you havn't order them before. So what to do is add one of each item, shake, meal, soup and a bar that you want to try then add to your basket then go back and add another of each sample until you have all the samples you want to try then checkout. Hope this helps.

Thats ok. I order 5 of each bar apart from the praline as didn't work out adding the samples to basket more then once till after i order. lol

Glad I'm not the only one :p. Rob offered to cancel my order so I could try again. I've not come across such friendly helpful people when buying stuff online before. Can't wait to get my samples!

I don't know if I'm happy or not about this....

On one hand... I looove praline

On the other... if its good will I really be able to stop at one? :/

Back