New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Lovely dress and new avatar pic!!

Awww mags you look amazing in your dress! i'm glad you had a fab birthday - thats all that matters!

You look a million dollars Magda, great photos, your man looks happy too - bet he's proud of the "new" you.
:superwoman:

Thank you SB :)
The guy on the pic is my best friend and a housemate and yes he's really supportive.
I'm officially a happy single as off last month.
X

Ooooops, sorry.
Happy hunting - if you get the time!

Well I have lost 4lbs last week which is good but today I have been really struggling!
:(
I do not know why but but I just can't stop thinking about food. I keep thinking that a little won't harm. That it's xmas and that i should 'treat' myself.
I keep falling in the usual trap of crooked thinking and I can't seem to snap myself out of it.
I even went so far as going to tescos straight after my LL meeting and buying some crisps and chocolate! Why oh why did I do that?!!
I am not happy, I haven't been in a while and at the moment the only way I know of dealing with it is with food. Even though I know it won't solve anything. Absolutely anything..
Still this is the only comfort blanket I can think of at the moment.
I really hope i can get myself back on track and soon!
:(:(:(

Hello! How are you feeling today? Did you actually lapse in the end, or just buy the food? If you did, try not to beat yourself up about it. What's done is done. The most important thing is to pick yourself up and carry on. You didn't come this far to ruin it all with a day or so of self-sabotaging, did you?

Try to focus on what you have achieved. It's so hard to do when you're feeling low, I know, but you have kept me going so many times with your positivity and focus I would hate to see you fall in the final stretch. Big hugs. Xx

Hiya Hon, how are you doing ? Hope you are feeling better, as you know LL does not solve everything. Keep your chin up and remember going back to our old ways does not solve anything. You are doing fantastic. I am aware how you are feeling and it is a struggle but with strength and support we can stay focused. We pick our selves up and carry on!! As women we are great at this:).
Keep in touch Hon. xxx

Thank you so much for your concern and support ladies. It really means a lot.
Christmas is a tough time for me. It's beyond busy work wise which is good but it's also very lonely and sad. I haven't spent xmas with my family for 7 years now becuase they all live in another countries and I can never take time off to go and see them :(
I should be used to it now but I have to say it gets tougher and tougher each year.
I really don't want to start feeling sorry for myself but this year I feel like i'm the loneliest person in the world. My relationship is officially over for good (which was my decision) and with everything else going on, it all started to be too much to take for me.
I'm normally a very strong person, supporting everyone else but I almost feel like i'm running out of energy. I don't want to be the strong one anymore! I want to be able to burst into tears and cry on someone's shoulder for once! :(
I want someone to give me a hug and tell me it's going to be ok!
:(
I will be ok eventually. I'll pick myself up and carry on with my life because that's what I do and I know bingeing on food will not solve anything. There is no way I'd ever allow myself to spiral out of control like this again. It's not a solution.
Let's hope I will find one soon and figure that b**** out....

I just realised I hit my day 100 on Tuesday! How the time flies...
Feeling ok today apart from a stubborn cold that I'm desperately trying to fight off.
Work is mega busy so I don't have time to post here too often.
Hope everyone is cool xxx

Hey well done you on reaching your 100 days..........whoop whoop !!!
Hope your feeling ok hon. x

Thanks Hun.
I'm better emotionally but now I'm getting a cold which is somewhat a tradition for me. I've been ill for Xmas countless times. So annoying.

Last few days have been awful. I'm still ill and having to work 14 hour days with temperature and a horrible chesty cough doesn't help.
I can throw last week (and £70) out of the window. I have lapsed big time and I just can't seem to get myself back on track.
I've bought 2 weeks worth of packs today and I'm determined to stick with the program 100% even despite Xmas being round the corner.
My guilt and conscience is killing me. I don't enjoy lapsing at all but there is this self destroy button inside me that I keep on pushing. I know what it is that's making me eat and getting it under control is what I'm so desperately working on at the moment.
I had a good old chat with myself last night so I'm all set to go.
Wish me luck.
X

So Xmas has come and gone which I'm very happy about to be honest.
Everything can go back to 'normal' including my diet ;)
Its been all over the place but I'm determined to get back on that horse and kick those last 2 stones ass!
What's everyone doing for nye?

Im a big sap and love christmas as we live away from family and friends. I always buy loads of gifts and have parties.. usually have such a good time i wish it would never end!
However this year i just prayed it would end as soon as possible lol! You can do it hun, just remember its more in your mind.. i had a rough week thinking i was going to quit over some damn olives!! but were going to carry on and your going to boot that 2 stone in its ass then in to space hehe ;)

Hello Mags!

Did you have a good nye? I've definitely overindulged this holiday but thankfully haven't gone over my 1/2 a stone limit (sounds a lot but is easy to rack up over the holidays!) so have decided to nip it in the bud and lose another stone and a half as well to get me to my dream weight, so am about to start weight loss phase 2 and will be joining you to lose my final 2 stone!

I know how you feel re.the self destruct button, i'm exactly the same and it's a hard habit to beat. But you sound determined to get back on the horse and i'm behind you all the way :)

Good luck and happy new year!
Hannah xx

Didn't do much for nye, and quite glad to see the back of the holidays (bah humbug!). Just found it a bit difficult at times. How was your nye?

Back