New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Awh yay, congratulations on your loss lovely xx

Well done Mags, you lean, mean dieting machine!

Hi mags,
I don't think I know anyone who sails through it. It's a challenge.
I think it's a bit like childbirth (I haven't got any children) -
once you've done it you forget the pain !!
xx

Indeed it is! :)
I hear what you're saying regarding the exercise but I've made a conscious decision to start training at a moderate level even if it slows my weight loss down.
I need it. For me, for my welbeing, for my self esteem, for my more and more saggy skin.
I don't really do that much... just often. I simply enjoy it too much plus I have been fairly active before LL so my body would feel weird if it all stopped all of a sudden.
Anyway... I might give it a rest for a few days though. I spectacularily fell down the stairs at home yesterday bruisng my bum black and blue. I'm so sore lol

Indeed it is! :)
I hear what you're saying regarding the exercise but I've made a conscious decision to start training at a moderate level even if it slows my weight loss down.
I need it. For me, for my welbeing, for my self esteem, for my more and more saggy skin.
I don't really do that much... just often. I simply enjoy it too much plus I have been fairly active before LL so my body would feel weird if it all stopped all of a sudden.
Anyway... I might give it a rest for a few days though. I spectacularily fell down the stairs at home yesterday bruisng my bum black and blue. I'm so sore lol
Does walking have an affect on ur weightloss too??

No it doesn't. What we're talking about is not doing very high intensity exercise. So no running marathons or doing triathlons just yet ;)
Walking will do you good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh poor you Mags, the bruising gets worse before it gets better doesn't it?
I fell off our loft ladder once. I had a bruise like South Africa all over my huge bum and thigh for about 3 months!!!Horrible and painful.
:massmoon:

:8855::8855: what a lovely image sb - especially for me because i was born in South Africa

Gosh... What a week!!
I'm completely flat out. I've been in head office most days this week for training, focus group meetings etc. Today I had my assessment which was one of the most draining experiences in my working life!
They kept us there all day bombarding us with exercises interviews reviews brain storming sessions.
It's mentally draining and completely unnecessary.
But hey who am I to say...
I honestly don't know how I did as they wouldn't give anything out.
All I can do now is wait... the worst bit!
Diet wise I'm cool. Def losing weight as my size 14 pencil skirt I could just about to do up 2 weeks ago is now loose :D
I feel guilty though as I was supposed to go to the gym tonight but I'm absolutely knackered. All I want to do is go home, have my pack (only had 2 so far today) and chill in a bath.
I'm so bad...
:(

Dont feel bad Mags, your doing really well. Ive not even thought about excercise let alone do any! Your much stronger than you think. i think you deserve a few nights off to rest and relax :D

Baths are definitely a benefit of LL that they should advertise more!! I don't know when I've ever had to many! Quality time with yourself. Absolute bliss. In fact I think I'm going to head for one now. My OH is out for dinner so I have peace and quiet until late.

:0bathtime:

You're not 'bad', just tired after a very difficult day. Try to be kind to yourself. Hugs!! Xx

I knew there was something wrong with me last night :(
I'm developing an ear infection. It hurts like hell and I can only hope this does move on to be tonsillitis!
This is how it usually starts and I get them when I'm run down and overworked.
I went out for a friends leaving do tonight after work but I had to call it a night after an hour so because I could tell I was getting more and more unwell.
All I want now is my bed and my mummy :(
Just bed has to do for now..

Last edited:
Poor you Mags, hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks ladies!
I just woke up (!) after sleeping for nearly 12 hours and I have the biggest headache ever!
:(
Water, water and again water!!!!
I am going to take it easy today as I really cannot afford to be ill again.
What is wrong with me??? I'm starting to worry that maybe there is an underlying issue. I think a trip to the GP is on cards soon....
All I want now is to go home to mummy and daddy :'(
Roll on Easter Holiday....

Ah, when we are ill we all want our Mummy no matter how old we are. Won't be long till you see yours. She won't want to feed you up will she?
Have you tried the water flavourings in hot water? I find it quite comforting - a bit like lemsip. xx

I know exactly what you mean Mags, my mum is in SA and I am thinking I have to squeeze in a visit at Easter on my way back from Uganda (excuse my geography!) - last saw her in September and its too long, well or ill... :cry:

Back