New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Well done on your loss Mags. That sounds like a great plan, how did you work out what weight you wanted to be I have plucked a figure out the air and I am wondering if it is too much. I dont mean too much in the sense that I wont get there becuase I will if I set my mind to it, but too much in the sense of I will look riddiculous.

Here's to another great weight for you that goal is in reaching distance for you xx

Thanks Hun!
Well I just think I need to be realistic. I am a nearly 5'10" curvy woman and that will never change. I will never be skinny and I don't want to! I want to stay within the 12st mark, ideally small 12's!
It really is a personal thing to be honest so there is no straight answer to that. I know if I go below 165lbs I would 1)look very gaunt and 2) I won't keep it up.
11'9- 12st is perfect for me! :)

Thnks Mags. I have set myself 140lb, but suspect at 40 that will be a stretch t far and make me look gaunt. I will test the water along the way. Ideally I want to be a size 12. xx

Well done on your loss hunny!! So pleased for ya!! :D

xx

well done on ur weight loss this week hun xx

Thumbs up mrs!!!!
wide leg high rise.... very on trend!!! 70's look all of the way! ;)

Well done lovely :D Looks like your week is going amazing. xx

Well done on your 4 pounds off, and im so glad l/l dont advise you to go to your lowest bmi im 5ft1 and no way could i be 7 and half stone lol your plan sounds spot on and I cant believe how much you have lost in just a few months !! karen x

So I changed my relationship status on fb a few days ago not thinking very much of it. Since then I got so many emails and comments demanding explanation. I also, surprise surprise get an email from my ex. THE ex!!! Guy who broke my heart to pieces and then stamped on it!
Out of the blue! After months of no contact! WTF?!! Why do they always do that?! I'm sure it's a reaction to the change of my status. What else could it be?! And why do I even care?! Plus i know he just broke up with his gf. This guy made me want to die when we split up (about 3 years ago) I cannot go there. I won't! I wish him well but I am not interested!!

Aaaanyway.
Massively hormonal and bloated today as it's totm. Feeling a bit shitty and just want to curl up in bed with a bowl of ice cream...
I won't though! Day 2 nearly completed and I'm planning to stay that way!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Mags,

Life hey?! You get back on track them a bomb from the past blows up in your face - typical!

You have just got back together with the gorgeous bloke who adores you. You don't need to even look back let alone go there, remember that feeling of your heart breaking. You don't need this you deserve better, who does he think he is??

Kirstie x

Thats the law of attraction for you, once you let go they all come running back! You have the right attitude Mags, wish him well and leave him where he belongs in your past. I bet it felt good to change your status, hope its all going well with your guy xx

you go girl! x

Hot hot hot!! That's what he's thinking! Now you can be smug inside but obviously wish him well lol!!! Well done on the weightloss!!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

On my way to a&e :(
I woke up this morning feeling like death. My tonsils are the size of tangerines covered in White bits (sorry I know it's gross). I managed to get myself into work but my condition is rapidly deteriorating. I have fever and can't stop shivering.
My GP won't see me so I have no choice but to go to a&e because I'm seriously worried now.
I thought my tonsillitis was under control now but it looks like it's coming back with a vengeance :(
Not a happy bunny at all.
Haven't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon as I can't swallow. Plus lost my appetite completely.
I'm falling apart...
:(

Aw thats awful Mags, look after yourself!

My daughter used to suffer like you are monthly until she was about 10 and I had her tonsils removed. Things improved but she now gets swollen glands a lot when she is feeling run down or unwell.

You need to tuck yourself up into bed, take care hunny xx

Yep I think I need to cut those bad boys out. I'm getting fed up with this bs now..
:(
Thank you for your kind words x

Doll that's terrible! Take care, wrap urself up warm I hope u get better soon x

Oh No poor you.... Hope they sort you out mrs! Thinking of you xxx

Oh no sorry to hear that :-( I used to get tonsillitis when I was stressed so I feel for you it's awful. Take care and get some rest if you can x x

Back